jakehoon

jake and sunghoon are both at school, "hey jake, want to get lunch?" sunghoon says, "sure!" jake replies.

they go to get lunch and sit with jay and heesung.

"did you guys know sunoo likes someone?" jay says. "no i didn't, how would you know?" heesung questions.

everyone laughs "he just told me" jay says.

*RING, RING, RING*

"let's go sunghoon." jake grabs his hand and they rushes to their class.

they arrive but jake shortly falls asleep. he wakes up to sunghoon in front of him. "hey, your awake. are you okay?" sunghoon asks "i'm fine." jake replies.

they realize the classroom is empty, jake grabs sunghoons hand and kisses it "huh?" sunghoon says "i love you sunghoon, i can't control myself anymore."

he pulls sunghoon closer and starts kissing him and slides his tongue in his mouth.

"mmh" they stop kissing, jake and sunghoon take off their shirts.

jake starts filling sunghoons neck and shoulders with hickeys.

sunghoon looks flustered but tries to keep quiet because he saw a teacher walk by.

jake unzips his pants and slides off his pants and boxers, "suck me dry, sunghoon" jake requests.

sunghoon looks at him and drops to his knees sucking his dick.

jake quietly moans "fuck.~" jake can't stop looking at sunghoons face, (fuck, his face is so cute.) jake cums in his mouth.

sunghoon takes off the rest of his clothing aswell. jake doesn't think another second and slides his dick in sunghoon. "ah~!" "fuck.!~" jake holds onto his waist kissing his neck while he goes faster and faster making sunghoon a moaning mess.

jake cums in sunghoon. he pulls his dick out and they get dressed.

as their leaving a teacher spots them "hey you kids get back here!"

they both run out of the school and laugh behind the building.