seungsung

everyone starts to get ready for practice, and as soon as their getting ready *CRASH* sunghoon comes running in.

"sorry i'm late" he says out of breath.

they start practicing for an hour or so till they get announced a break.

they all leave but sunghoon, heeseung counts everyone but notices sunghoon is gone and decides to check on him.

"are you okay?" heeseung asks, "i don't know." sunghoon says looking down.

heesung grabs his faces and kisses him "i'll always be here for you, i love you." hugging him tightly. "i love you too." sunghoon replies.

sunghoon gets up to lock the door.

he goes to heeseung and takes off his shirt, heesung looks up at him he takes off his shirt aswell.

heeseung takes out his shoe lace and ties sunghoons arms behind his back.

heesung unzips sunghoons pants and thirsts his dick, "mmh.~" sunghoon softly moans.

heeseung slides both of their pants off, heesung teases him by rubbing his fingers around sunghoons nipples.

"f-fuck.~" "heeseung~" he stops and kisses his neck for a bit turning sunghoon on more and more.

he finally stops and turns sunghoon over and puts him on his dick "h-heeseung.!~" "fuck!" he lays him down and fucks him faster making sunghoon squirm all over.

he cums in sunghoon making him arch his back
"a-aah.~" they both lay there out of breath.

heeseung get up to untie sunghoons arms, "you did great love~" heeseung says.

they both get dressed and sleep at heeseungs place because it was closest.