Chapter 1: Never Looking Back

The rain seeped through his clothes, and tears streamed down his face. He was running, away from his problems, away from the betrayal, and away from the place he once called home.

He had nowhere to go. His parents were killed in a fire, and the place he once called home had turned their backs on him, and almost all the gods hated him.

He stumbled towards Central Park, collapsing against the maple tree that once was the powerful Titan, Hypernion. He wondered what he had ever done wrong, and what he'd ever done to deserve this. He stared at a pond, noticing black cracks in his once lively and joyful green eyes.

Flashback

He was walking through camp when he fell into one of the 'harmless' pranks the newer campers had laid out for him. It was 6 months after the Giant war, and a lot of the campers hated him. They envied him, the 2 time Saviour of Olympus. He even had the Gods' respect. So they teamed up to destroy him and break him down.

So they set up pranks, and one way or the other, he would always end up in the infirmary at least once a week. But being the loyal person he was, he never told Will what happened, claiming that he injured himself during practice or tripping in the woods.

-Time skip 1 month-

Jason and Leo hated him now. He was framed for destroying Jason's gladius and Piper's dagger, then proceeding to rip up the blueprints to improve Festus. Piper didn't believe he'd do such thing, and stayed by his side.

-Time skip 3 months-

Annabeth was avoiding him all the time. Not willing to go with him on dates, always saying that she was busy. Hazel, Frank, Nico, Thalia and Reyna all hated him now. Frank's bow and Hazel's spatha was missing, Thalia's shield and spear were found under his bed, Reyna's dogs' control disks were messed up, and Nico's sword was at he bottom of the lake.

-Time skip 5 months-

Chiron called him a disappointment. No one at camp would even dare talk to him, and he was only shunned and laughed at. Only Piper would visit from time to time, but with her busy schedule, she started visiting less and less, eventually stopping altogether. He stopped coming out of his cabin, and his dad and Hestia had to make sure he actually ate and wouldn't starve to death. Poseidon said that Zeus, Hades, Ares, Dionysus, Athena, Hephaestus, Demeter and Artemis all hated him. Hermes and Apollo were neutral, and Aphrodite was still on his side. She knew he wasn't guilty, trusting Piper's judgement, so she even came down once to bless him and now he could summon any clothing, change his appearance and be immune to charmspeak. Hestia also adopted him as a godly mother, and Poseidon knew he was innocent. Even Triton and Amphitrite respected him, giving him a chance as a brother and son after the Giant War.

-Time skip 6 months-

The laughing and shunning had been going on for a year now. Hestia had sadly informed him that his parents were killed in a fire.

One day, he heard loud cheering outside. He opened the curtains and saw Annabeth kissing another camper. He completely lost it. Packing some drachmas, a lot of ambrosia and nectar, a special potion brewed by Hecate, his phone (A phone he coded to be monster proof long before Leo came along), a couple daggers and his Minotaur's horn, he tore his face out of all the pictures of the seven and left them soaking on the floor. He then waited till nighttime and snuck out. He swore that he would never come back to this forsaken place. He never even said goodbye to Piper.

Flashback end

He snapped out of the flashback he heard his phone buzz. He looked shocked when he saw who had texted him.