Chapter 5: The Meetup

People who went to the meetup:

Tommy

Tubbo

Ranboo

BadboyHalo

Fundy

Wilbur

Technoblade

Philza

Karl

Quackity

Nihachu

Puffy

Dream POV

The three of us are on the way to pick up our friends. We rented a van, and I sat in the back, staring out of the window. Through the reflection, I could see George and Sapnap up ahead holding hands, laughing and joking. If only I could be as carefree and happy as them. The thought made my lungs grow tighter, and I felt more buds bloom in my chest. I coughed slightly, but neither George or Sapnap seemed to notice.

The past month has been terrible. I was coughing left and right, each day going by I was feeling worse and worse. Sapnap and George were concerned, but I always pushed them away. My death was inveitable anyway.

The flowers are begining to wilt. Half the flowers were now brown and dead when I coughed them out. I constantly wore a mask now, so no one could see me coughing blood and petals. Today, I was wearing a black mask, just so no one recognises me, and I paired them up with a white shirt and black sweatpants and a pair of nikes.

I'm starting to cough out a lot more petals than when I originally had it. Handfuls turned to a point where my room was covered in it, and when I finish cleaning them up coughing fits start over again, sending a flurry of petals scattered over the floor again. The petals were getting bigger too, they were starting to come out in clumps instead of one by one.

"-ream! DREAM!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts to George screaming in my ear through the rolled down window. I flinched, rubbing my ear. "GODS GEORGE!" I screamed back.

"Sorry. We're here, and you were zoned out, you good Dreamy? Watcha dreamin' about?" He smiled wickedly. Sapnap was by George's side, smirking slightly at the unfolding scenario with a protective arm around George. I could feel a couple petals making their way through my trachea.

"Just fi—" I erupted in a fit of coughs. Blood and petals smeared my mask, but I could care less. George and Sapnap looked concerned.

"Dream, it's been a month. You should get it checked out." Sapnap frowned.

"'M fine. Just allergies. Let's go." I got out of the car and walked to the airport, George and Sapnap following behind me.

"So who are we picking up first again?" I asked.

"The brits, Tommy, Tubbo, Will, and Philza. Then it's Techno and Karl, then Quackity, and finally Ranboo, Skeppy, Bad and Fundy." I nodded, before starting to head over to the baggage claim to pick up our friends.

Soon, the people on the flight from Brighton start trickling in.

It wasn't long until I noticed the people who were from the flight from Brighton start trickling in. Among the people I saw our friends. Tommy and Tubbo were bickering, but soon, Philza caught Sapnap's eye and called for the boys. Instantly, the two teens ran at Sapnap and George, tackling them in a hug. I chuckled softly, standing back to allow them to fully embrace them.

"IT'S THE GOGSTER HIMSELF!" Tommy yelled, bear hugging George. George laughed. A melodious and beautiful sound. Sapnap chuckled as well. I allowed myself to have a small smile. I knew what it was like to finally meet a friend.