New

Nervously clutching my left hand in my right, I shakily proceeded through the cram school doors that the director of True Cross Academy, Mephisto Pheles led me to.

"...and this is yours to keep! It grants you access to the cram school and many other places. Don't lose it, whatever you do," Mephisto concluded his tour handing me a key.

Guess I'll have to lead myself through this huge grand hallway then. I noticed the detailed artwork in the narrow hallway where I was standing. This part of the school seemed somewhat empty compared to the rest, eventually stopping in front of what appeared to be an occupied room. This must be what I'm looking for.

"Excuse me, is this the exorcist cram school class?" I asked nervously. Damn Bon for not showing me around.

"Indeed it is, you must be (Y/N), lovely to meet you. Please introduce yourself to the class," replied the teacher. He looked my age but he radiated and exuded pure authority.

"Ah, sure. I'm (Y/N) Suguro. Nice to meet you all," I gestured to the class nervously. They could sense my apparent discomfort I'm sure. I clocked Bon in the corner of the class near the window with Konakomeru and Shima, slightly raising his head from his bible.

"Well, (Y/N), I am Yukio Okumura but you may call me Mr. Okumura. I understand that you're Bon's younger sister, yes?"

"That would be correct," I replied with a smile.

"WHAT?!" I heard a screech from the front row and I was met with a blue-haired, sharp-fanged boy, "Suguro, you never told me you had a sister!" He shouted loudly across the class.

"I never thought it would be of relevance to you, Okumura."

"Hmf. Whatever."

The class chatted amongst themselves whilst Mr. Okumura assigned me a seat.

"You may sit there beside...Shima," he said whilst he scanned the room. Although, there were many vacant seats.

"Sure," I replied and headed up towards my old-time friend. I had known Shima since I was little because of Bon.

Bon turned around from his seat, asking me, "So how were your classes today, (Y/N), you enjoying True Cross?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I would have enjoyed it even more if you had actually helped me around the place," I whispered harshly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's not easy keeping up with all the work we have to do here as it is, nevermind giving you a tour!"

"Yeah. Whatever," I huffed.

"That's our (y/n), we missed you," laughed Shima.

Class went on and I came to understand who the other students were. There was some sort of ventriloquist that sat up the back, a girl with purple hair and really notable eyebrows, of course Shima, Bon and Konekomaru and up the front there was a lovely girl named Shiemi and beside her was Rin. Rin just so happened to be Mr. Okumura's twin brother. They don't even really look that much alike...

"Class dismissed!" Mr. Okumura said after a loud bell rang, "(Y/N), could you please stay behind?"

"Of course."

Eventually, after everybody left, Mr. Okumura and I went through the standard ExWire questions.

"So, have you received a temptaint?"

"Yep."

"And what are you planning on advancing to in this class? I understand you're already an ExWire."

"I was hoping to become a Knight and a Tamer, although I'm not really sure if I'm cut out for both."

"Luckily, we have a lot of field work here at True Cross, so you should find your comfort zone here in no time. Don't sweat," he said with a kind smile. "Okay that about concludes it for the academic questions. However, there's something that I'd like to know about you, (Y/N)..."

"Go on," I gestured for him to continue.

"I understand you're a year or so younger than Bon but I'm confused as to why you didn't attend this cram school sooner. I also don't understand how you managed to receive the title of ExWire without actually attending the cram school."

"Oh, well back at the temple where Bon and I live, there are qualified exorcists that taught me to be an ExWire and essentially everything I know today. The reason I didn't apply last year was because, well it's kind of personal, but I trust you, Mr. Okumura."

He nodded his head in understanding.

"After Bon and I's family died, he became spiteful of Satan and wanted to do everything in his power to defeat him. I however, suffered from a long-term depression. Last year was a difficult time but I'm ready to learn this year and I want to be up there alongside my brother, fighting for my temple to be restored to it's former glory."

"I understand completely. Thank you, (Y/N). Now, for your dorm...well, you see, the girls dorm is completely occupied so you'll have to stay in an older building. But it shall be fine! Only I and Rin stay there."

My face flushed a tad at the thought of staying with two guys around my age for a full school year. Rin was super cute and staying with my teacher would be...well, a new experience to say the least.

"Oh, okay. Lead the way then," I said and I followed Mr. Okumura to my new home for the time being. Boy, Bon was probably going to be pissed.

[A/N: Hi there! I do hope you enjoyed that. This is my first ever Blue/Ao No Exorcist fanfiction ever! I really hope you guys stick with me for this one. I'm totally hooked on the series and there just isn't enough fanfiction of it out there! This was something I came up with in my head when I probably should have been studying but nonetheless I hope you liked. Feel free to comment and favourite if you wish and if there are any corrections to be made, don't hesitate to make them! - sizzlesnowflake]

P.S - I know Bon's parents aren't dead but for the sake of my story, that's what I've decided u wanted to go with. Thanks!