Mission

"Okay class, today we have a mission outside of school," Yukio told the class.

"What is it, Yuki?" Shiemi asked. Cue Yukio's eye twitch.

"There has been an outbreak of demons in the forest nearby and we need some of you to take care of them. It's nothing too major, however we don't know how they were able to break through the barrier. That's the real mystery," he explained to us.

"This sounds so cool!" Rin said excitedly. Here we go, I guess...

xxx

We arrived at the forest a couple of hours later after gathering the needed supplies. We probably wouldn't be staying, but just in case. Shura drove us, as usual.

"Okay, we're going to go in groups. Shiemi, Konekomaru and Izumo, you're with me. Suguro, I'd like you to lead the other team with Rin, (Y/N) and Renzou."

"Sure thing, sir," Bon replied.

"Okay, take the west side, we'll take the east. Phone if there are any issues," and with that, off Yukio's team went.

"I have a plan, guys," Bon started, he always had something up his sleeve, "Shima, use your K'rik if anything goes wrong. I know my verses for the demons around these areas. (Y/N), summon your familiar if there's any trouble and Rin...stay safe."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Rin shouted at him. Their rivalry and attitudes would never change.

I took Rin's hand in mine to calm him down, "Don't be mad," I smiled up at him. He eased off at this and we went further into the forest.

After searching for a while and beating demons off with ease, I began to get a little bored because there was nothing for Rin and I to do but listen to Bon and Shima recite verses.

"This is really soul draining," I over exaggerated to Rin.

"I agree. They may as well find a fatal verse for me," he said, making me laugh.

"I'm pretty sure Bon has it stored up his sleeve somewhere."

We linked hands and walked through the forest, following behind Shima and Bon. An idea suddenly struck me.

"Guys, I'm going to go back to the opening where we left Shura and our stuff. I'll come back with some water and snacks," I said, desperately seeking an excuse to leave.

"I'll come with," Rin said, standing up along with me.

"No you won't. How can I be sure that you both aren't sneaking off somewhere to...eh, yeah," Bon tried to redeem himself. Rin and I blushed wildly and Shima nearly pee'd himself laughing.

"I'll be fine on my own, Rin," I turned round to him.

"You sure?"

"Certain. I'll be back in ten!"

xxx

I trudged my way through the mucky forest, not paying much attention to my surroundings. Man, I wish I brought headphones. I just wanted to zone out and be alone for a little while. Since dating Rin, we've been together constantly and not that it's a problem, it's just nice to be alone like I used to be.

"Deep in thought?" a long nail trailed along my neck, sending shivers down my spine. My guard was instantly up.

"Who are you?" I whipped round, getting ready to attack.

"I'm Amiamon, King of Earth. I'm really bored," he said sucking on a lollipop. From his features I instantly knew he was a demon but he didn't seem harmful in any way.

"Um, okay. What are you doing here?" I said as he stared off, blankly.

"I wanted to play. But everyone is so boring. Do you want to play?" He almost got excited for a second.

"Not really, I need to get back to my friends," I said, feeling slightly sorry for Amiamon. He seemed to be okay but I wasn't dumb enough to instantly trust a demon.

"Oh, that's right. You're an exorcist. You're here with Rin," he pointed out as if I didn't know.

"Yeah, actually. Rin's my boyfriend, how did you know?"

"He's...your...oh, YAY! This is so exciting! You must come with me this instant! Yay, yay, yay, yay," he trailed off, cutting into my skin with his nails and making me drowsy. I knew he must have drugged me but I didn't know how to fix it. Why on Earth was he so god damn happy?

"I can't believe little brother has got such a beautiful girlfriend," Amiamon said as he carried me bridal style through the forest as I couldn't walk. Little brother?

"Wh-What are you doing?" I slurred out. I almost felt drunk.

"Going to play!"

xxx

[Rin's POV]

(Y/N) had been gone for well over ten minutes now so I told Bon and Shima that I'd go look for her. So far there had been no trace.

"Damn," I muttered to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and rested against a tree. We just didn't have any luck with (Y/N) and forests.

"Rin! I've come to play! You're always so fun!" I heard out of no where. Instantaneously, I gathered that it was Amiamon.

"What the heck do you want, clown?" I shouted as I couldn't see him. When he tapped my shoulder I spun around.

"To have fun. I've even brought (Y/N) along," he smiled to himself whilst holding (Y/N) in his arms. This deeply shocked me and my instant move was to grab her but he didn't make that easy.

"Now, now brother. Wouldn't want to go hurting a precious little thing like this," he said stroking her unconscious face, "You care for her strongly, don't you?"

Of course that's what he wanted to know. Everything's a game to him.

"Don't touch her like that," I seethed, reaching for my sword.

"Oh, you don't like it? Well what if I touch her here?" He said, trailing his finger along her lips and down her neck.

"You're fucking disgusting," was the last thing I said before I was consumed in blue flames.

[A/N: OMG! I know I said I wouldn't update from the 11th-19th but I missed this story too much and HOLY SHIT. 1K views! So many exclamations in this chapter! I'm so thankful to every single one of you. Last exam is on Tuesday and then I'm completely school free until the 2nd of June. Woohoo!]