Ch1:A Sickness

A/n: so basically to not confuse to many people y/n is 17 and is a junior in high school along with people like gwen Stacy, miles morales, harry osborne,. Only people older than him in his friend group are Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson, and Felicia Hardy who are all 18
I feel like that covers some future questions but I'll answer any and all the questions I can regarding anything else. Hope you enjoy

NEW STUFF
Images for everyone have been added I completely forgot them my b
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

My alarm blared waking me up for school today and to make it all much worse I slept 40 minutes before my alarm went off so I was extra ticked. I lazily slapped on some jeans, sneakers and buttoned up a shirt half assed cause I was lazy leaving a bit of my collar bone exposed and threw a hoodie over it. I walked down stairs from my room and noticed breakfast and a note were left on the table for me. I read it and to summarize it was my aunt wishing me luck for mid terms... FUCK MID TERMS ARE TODAY!

I bolted out the door after I grabbed my phone seeing as my bag was in my locker and ran to my school midtown high. I looked at my phone and noticed I had 10 minutes till I was late to school. Once I got there sweating and panting after running a good half mile full sprint I checked my phone to see I had 7 minutes left. Not to bad if I do say so myself. I entered the building and went immediately to a bathroom and washed my face off with water and dried it. I was I the middle of drying my hands when someone pushed me against the wall. Fucking hell... I turned to see Flash Thompson with his buddies surrounding me.

Y/n:"flash..." I glared at him more specifically the huge bruise on his left eye under his blonde messy hair

Flash:"L/n! How you been!? See this? You banged me up for hurting parker. Your lucky I can't have my reputation ruined by getting beat up by the schools biggest nerds best buddy"

Y/n:"then I suppose your here to get payback" I looked at him and his 3 friends

Flash:"Ding! Ding! Ding! Give the man a prize" he went to punch me only for me to direct it into the brick wall

He recoiled and held his hand in pain. I kicked him back and moved onto his friend on my left quickly rushing him into a Russian sweep knocking him down for a while. The other tried to truck me only for me to grab him and use his momentum to slam him to the floor. The third followed up with a kick while I was kneeled so I had to catch it. Once I had him on one leg before he could counter I slammed my elbow down into the meat of his thigh as hard as I could before dropping him to groan and gasp in pain clutching his thigh. I looked at the three of them, two holding their backs and head other his leg and turned to flash who was getting up slowly.

Y/n:"not a fucking word to the teachers" I walked by him as he had a scared look

I reached the door and before I opened it I turned to him.

Y/n:"and stay away from Peter. He may not like to fight people like you but I have no problem making dicks like you eat your own fucking teeth" I slammed the door and went to my first class to begin my first test

I walked over to my first class -geometry- and sat down next to one of my friends. Miles morales (ps4) was a nice guy who I met through Pete one day. Me and him became friends through our love of music even creating our own songs at random. He recently cut his hair into a short fade like style making him look a bit less nerdy but you could still tell due to the stack of comic books in front of him or him checking out superhero fan Twitter accounts.