Ch4:Is This Gonna Be A Thing Now?

Damn...My back is stiff... I woke up and stretched to hear satisfying cracks from all over my body. With that the pain was almost all gone so I stretched a bit more and put up my hood before jumping down from the 3 story building and ran over to school immediately because my phone was dead and I didn't have the time on me.

I ran over to see the doors were just barely opening up so I was for once actually early which is a huge surprise for me and the teacher who was opening them. They looked at me with wide eyes as this teacher always knew me as the kid that was always late to everything. I just strolled on past her and went to the cafeteria and waited for Peter and the others. I was kicked back and tired to use my phone only to remember it was dead when I heard the chatter of 2 new faces I've never seen before.

 I was kicked back and tired to use my phone only to remember it was dead when I heard the chatter of 2 new faces I've never seen before

Hmm

Hmm...I stared at them for a bit memorizing their faces. I sighed and kept waiting for Peter. Where is he!?

Suddenly my vision pulsed red. The hell... What was that? Maybe Peter can help? Another flash of red happened and this time I noticed a pulse coming from the cafeteria doors. I looked over to see Peter when I huge grin came across my face. He walked over and talked to me.

Peter:"so what's with the wide grin?" He sat down across me

Y/n:"I think I became the world's best hide and seek player" I joked

Peter:"oh! It's this kinda talk. Let's go somewhere else"

We went to an empty hallway and began to discuss what happened to me.

Peter:"so your saying you can send out " "pulses" to find anyone you think of?" He asked

Y/n:"yup"

I sent out another seeking pulse to find miles and he was around the front doors

Peter:"so you can find anyone?" He asked curiously

Y/n:"not sure. I think it's just people I know" I told him

another pulse I found miles was by the door of the cafeteria.

Y/n:"ok miles is going to enter the cafeteria. I found that out with my hunter pulse"