Ch3:Attempt 2

Y/n pov

As I glided through town all I could think of was how worried my aunt would be seeing as I've been gone all night. Going home was out of the question seeing as I was covered head to toe in blood so I was chilling on a roof trying to get Peter to vouch for me being at his place. He moved out of his aunt mays house for personal reasons seeing as he's spiderman it's likely to keep her safe. It took some convincing but he was in and I messaged my aunt Dana that I was at Pete's. She wasn't happy but better unhappy than absolutely mortified.

I wandered the streets of New York at night just walking about when I found puddles of blood and parts of clothing. The hell's this? I kept leaping around town finding more and more not knowing who or what caused all this.

Carnage pov (symbiotes pov without Cassidy)

Soon...as soon as I can ditch this host I'll have "him". As soon as this body is ditched and me and him bond carnage can truly insue. For now I must figure out how to bond to him without being consumed.

We ditched venom in an alley way and began killing as we usually do. This time I manipulated Cassidy into killing other criminals. With no other criminals who else can "he" fight when there is no one else. Burglars, fellow murderers, muggers all died in an attempt to keep him as mine. The perfect host and I shall reign supreme and cause MAXIMUM CARNAGE!"

Y/n pov

Giving up on the wild goose chase I stopped following the erratic trails of blood. Jeez it's only been a couple hours since I last fought carnage. I would stay with Pete but my clothes are filthy. If only they could...I don't know change into something else. In a blink of an eye my clothes changed as my thought ended

I morphed my hand into a claw and de morphed and it seems my clothes are still fine as if nothing happened

I morphed my hand into a claw and de morphed and it seems my clothes are still fine as if nothing happened. Neat.

Y/n:"what now...?"

As I said that an explosion went on in the distance. Not thinking I ran over and found a huge dude who made even shaq look like a toddler. He had this huge metal dome on his head, red sleeveless shirt and with matching red pants and boots. On his arms were metal bands on his biceps and huge brass knuckles

 On his arms were metal bands on his biceps and huge brass knuckles