Normani

Normani is a black, lightskin woman, dating a guy named, Carlos Mendoza. The two have been dating for a while now. The two always stick together in good or bad times.

Normani has a nice oval shaped head her eyes are an almond shaped and are brown. She has black lipstick on her top lip and clear lipgloss on the bottom. She wears green camouflage pants and a white, cropped tank top, simular to her boyfriend Carlos' tank top. Her hair is in eight long cornrows and has a purple bandana tied around her head and black timberlands. She has a silver ring and a small, diamond cross necklace. She also has cross earrings, a septum piercing, and belly button piercing. 

She had always been a dangerous person and caries around her black pocket knife along with her gun everywhere she goes.

Aside from liking violence, Normani is a huge music and basketball freak.

I also forgot to add, Normani has a skull tattoo which is on her arm. On the right side of her stomach, she has sum roses. And has a playboy bunny tatto kind of on her ass but right below her waist if that makes any sense. She also has a matching tattoo with Carlos that is a red heart with his name in the middle on her chest.

Ok guys uh this is about Normani uhm next Chapter will come in a second. I also have to say, the boss his  your character or a character you found from YouTube. ❤