You do somethin' to your hair?

BOSS'S POV

I took Carlos' advice and went to get a drink. "It's said by some, to be the trial of the century. A notorious member of a gang once known as 'The 3rd Street Saints', Johnny Gat was arrested last year in an assassination attempt against then decorated police officer, Troy Bradshaw." The news reporter said, on the TV. Johnny Gat, a best friend of mine. Then it hit me who Troy was. But why would Johnny want to assassinate Troy? I sat down and the bartender gave me a beer.

"In the resulting trial, Gat was convicted of one count of attempted murder, and a staggering three hundred eighty seven counts of 1st degree murder. Promptly sending him to death row. Over the past year Gat's legal team has filed appeal after appeal." The news reporter says.

"Hey Barry, turn this shit off!" A guys with tattoos and red clothing says. "I was watching that." I state.

"I guess you're not anymore, are ya bitch?" He says. I take his beer bottle and smash him in the head with it, making the bottle crack and him falling out the chair. "Could ya turn the TV back on?" I ask, and he does so.

"In a few short moments, we'll be allowed back in the courtroom and we'll find out once and for all, if Mr. Gat will go home a happy man, or a dead one. Back to you Jack." The news reporter sates. "Oh shit." I say and get up from my seat.

I make my way to the exit and see two more guys in red and they had weapons. I kill the one with the bat and take the bat. I kill the other one with the bat I had just took.

I leave and steal a random car from someone on the street. I had finally got there and made my way to find the court room.

I bust in the court room by kicking down the door, and it fell on a police officer, so I grab the gun. "Drop it." I demand to another officer. They drop the gun, causing it to go off as everyone, besides Johnny, gets down. "Anyone hit and need a lawyer?" Gat's lawyer asks.

I grab the keys to handcuffs from the officer. "Shit. 'bout time your burnt ass woke up." Johnny says. "You okay Johnny?" I ask, throwing him the keys, as he unlocks the handcuffs. "Yeah, aside from almost getting sent to the chair I'm fuckin' great. Hey, you look different, you do somethin' to your hair?" Gat asks. I let out a small chuckle because of that. "You ready to get outta here?" I ask, giving Johnny a gun.

We make our way out and shoot police officers and even the judge whom had a shotgun. We also started shooting the guards that were in the way.

Once we get out I get in the first car I see which was a police car. Gat gets in to and I make my way to forgive and forget.

"Thanks for bustin' me out. Eesh woulda killed me if I got executed." Johnny says. "You still with Aisha?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean, it got a little tricky what with me on death row and her being on the DL after faking her own death but, ya know, we found a way to make it work." Johnny says. "How long were you in jail anyway?" I ask. "Two years and 31 days." Johnny answers. "Definitely as if you weren't counting." I say.

"Yeah, right? Its weird people inside were betting how long I'd last. When I first busted guards were always tryin' to put me in the ground. After Troy became chief of police it all stopped. Troy must be more forgiving than I am." Johnny says.

"Troy's the Chief of Police?" I ask. "You better start getting with the times. Julius is missing, Ben King wrote an autobiography, Coral is somewhat missing, I'm pretty sure she changed her whole identity, Dex is a.. don't even get me started with Dex.. but the real kicker is Troy. In a couple of months he went from undercover cop to chief of police. And the word is he's become obsessed with finding out what happened on your little boat trip with the Alderman." Johnny tells me.

"If I get some free time I might swing by the station and say hello." I say. I go into forgive and forget. I then go to take Gat to Aisha's house.

"Well, come on in." Gat says to me. He looks out to make sure I wasn't followed. "You wanna beer?" Gat asks. "Yeah, that'd be great." I answer. "Johnny, who's that?" I hear. "Come to the living room and find out." Gat says, throwing me the beer and me catching it.

Johnny opens his beer with the glass table as we take a seat on the couch. "Johnny, I don't care if you just broke out of jail, you do not mess with my furni- Oh my God, its you." Aisha says.

"Surprised Aisha?" I ask. "What, that you're here or that you're talking?" Aisha asks. "Pick one." I say. "We all thought you were dead." Aisha says.

"I almost was." I reply. "Well, for someone who was blown to hell, you look great. Did you do something with your hair?" Aisha asks. "I've been getting that a lot." I say. "Can we get back to business?" Johnny asks Aisha.

"Whats the rush?" Aisha asks. "I've been cooped up on Death row, and this bitch's been laid out in a coma." Gat says. "We definitely need to remind motherfuckers who we are." I say.

"And that can't wait until after dinner?" Aisha asks. "No." Me and Gat say in unison. "You two haven't changed at all." Aisha says. "Well ya know, there's a saying about dogs and blowing shit up. So what's the plan?" Gat asks.

"We get our crew together, once we got that we can work on how we're takin' back our city." I say. "Sounds good." Gat says. "And where were you planning this little meeting?" Aisha asks.

We start looking around the house. Perfect spot. "No." Aisha says. "Well, this place is pretty spacious." Gat says. "No." Aisha said plainly. "The color's very soothing." Gat says. "No." Aisha says. "Come on Eesh." Gat tries to convince. "This ain't no fucking gang clubhouse." Aisha says, turning around.

"Change of plans." Gat says. "We gotta find a new place?" I ask. "Yeah, you got it." Gat says. We get into the car. "Head over to the old mission house, we should be able to set up shop there." Johnny says. I start to drive over to the mission house.

"Why don't we just set up shop at the church?" I ask. "Ultors renovated it and turned it into a tourist trap." Johnny says. "You're kidding me." I say.

"Wish I was. We gotta find a new place and the mission house will be perfect." Gat says. "Religious buildings are kinda been there done that." I say.

"We're not staying in the mission. Now check it out. Years ago an earthquake dropped part of the city below sea level, and rather than cleaning out the rubble, the city built over it. There's an abandoned hotel below the mission that'll work for us." Johnny says.

"So what's the catch?" I question. "We gotta evict the current tenants." Gat replies. "Sounds like fun." I say with a small smirk.

We get to the mission and make out way underground. I take out my NR4 knowing what I gotta do. I start taking out all of the Samedi shooting them in the head so it'll be easier and I can save bullets. Shit ain't cheap around here.

Once we take out the 13-14 Samedi members that were there, we destroy the shanties. I destroyed them by throwing bums into them. We then just kill the remaining bums that were there.

"So, whatchu think?" Gat asks. "Its kind of a shit hole." I answer. "True dat. But its a shit hole, with potential." Gat says. "I dunno man." I say.

"Oh come on, a stripper pole, some flat screens. Maybe some nicer furniture." Gat says. "You had me at stripper pole." I say. "Fucking A." Gat says, as we fist bump.

Okay uh making the next one rn have a good day ❤