I want that bitch choked to death.

BOSS'S POV

"You know, this ain't exactly what I had in mind." Gat professed, as we were carrying the dead people we had killed. "Yo, we gotta clean the place out." I say. "Yo I'm not a fucking janitor." Gat says. "No shit, you're a goddamn diva." I retorted.

"Come on, this the shit people who just got canonized should have to do." Gat reminds. "Good idea, we'll just ask some of the crew for help. Hey buddy, wanna help?" I ask, kicking one of the dead bodies' head. "No? Looks like we're doing this ourselves." I tell him.

"Thats my point. We can't really run a gang is we don't have, ya know, a fucking gang." Gat says. "You said it yourself, most of the old crew are either dead or busted by Troy, we're gonna have to start fresh." I tell him. "Yeah, well let's get on that 'cause I'm done moppin' up blood." Gat says.

"This kid Carlos helped me bust out. He seems alright. His girlfriend might too, but we're gonna need more. Whatchu thinkin'?" I ask.

"Yo, I met some people in jail who might work let me make some calls. Once I find out where these bitches are you're gonna have to show them that you're the real deal thought. They won't just follow anybody." Gat says.

"It won't be a problem." I tell him. "Hey, before you go, what sort of crew you lookin' for?" Gat asks.

I go and head out to the suburbs. I firstly go pick the first lieutenant. "Sup, I'm Pierce, if I'm gonna run with you, I wanna see you fuck some Ronin up." Pierce says, getting in the car.

I go and kill 9 Ronin that he wanted me to kill. "I'm definitely down for bein' with your crew." Pierce says. "Good, meet me at the abandoned mission housem" I tell him. "I'll be there." Pierce says

I go to pick up the next lieutenant. "Hey, I'm Shaundi, whaddya say you show me what you can do in that thing." Shaundi says. I go and hit the 3 stunt jumps.

"Good time, good times. Whenever you're getting everyone together, let me know, I'd love to roll with you guys." Shaundi says, and gets out.

I go to pick up Carlos. "I'd love to help the Saints, but first, I need you to do me a favor. A deadbeat friend of mine owes me money. Can you help me repossess his car?" He asks.

I get into the tow truck and start to drive to the location. "How ya been?" Carlos asks. "Busy." I answer. "Yeah, I heard what you did at Johnny's trial." Carlos says.

"Yeah, I couldn't let my boy fry. You know Gat from jail?" I ask. "Ya know I saw Johnny in prison once. He didn't look like a very happy guy." Carlos says.

"Hes happy enough when he's killing somebody. Seriously though, he's a good guy, just don't piss him off." I tell him.

Soon enough we arrive at the location. I tow the car and Carlos get on the phone. "Hey, Ramon whats up? Listen I don't got a lotta time I was just calling to let you know that I stole your car." Carlos speaks.

"Are you there? Great here's the deal, if you don't want your car cubed, I really suggest you pay me what you owe me. Talk to ya later Ramon." He clarifies, Then hangs up. I drive back to where we were before.

Me and Carlos go to pick up his girlfriend. "Yo, the name is Normani. I want an ex-friend of mine dead for some reasons. I want that bitch choked to death. You think you can show me what you about?" She asks. "Yeah, yeah." I say.

She gets in the back seat and gives the location to which I go to. I kick down the door to her ex-friends' house. Once she is down, I do what Normani told me to do, choke that bitch to death.

"Okay, I'm down to roll witchu." Normani says. "Alright, Carlos Normani, let's go home." I say. "I cant wait to meet the rest of the gang." Carlos says.