memories part 2

"Let's practice one more time, Ray." The doctor encouraged her.

She nodded and stood up. She held the bar handles and started taking a few steps. Yuno was beside her with every step she took, ready to support her when she falls.

It has been 2 weeks since Ray Mond woke up and a week and a half since she took therapy for her to walk again. During those two weeks, many of the Chang Gang members visited her and some of her close friends but she only recognized Claire Seducer among all of them.

She really did lose her memories right after her first day in the city.

Painful it is for Yuno to see her sister forget all of the amazing friendship and adventures she has gone through; he was somewhat relieved because in that situation. He could have the chance to start fresh with her.

During her therapy sessions, some of her friends were there to support her. Yuno and Raymond were always present. Sometimes when Yuno had a job to do, Raymond was there instead. Yuno decided that he would give Raymond a chance to start over again with her sister to make it up for the pot stirring he caused, as they hit it off positively when she woke up unlike their actual first meeting. Ray was comfortable with the both of them.

Sometimes, Randy was also present. Yuno was against this but Raymond persuaded him.

Randy has not been himself since she woke up and knew that she lost all her memories of Chang Gang, of April, her best friend, of Taco and Curtis, her brothers, of him, of them.

At that current therapy session, Yuno, Raymond, Randy, and April were there. She has been recovering fast and has gone back to her usual self.

They see her a few more steps away from the other end of the support. Ray took a few deep breaths and let go of the railings. They were surprised to see her stand on her own for a solid ten seconds. She slowly took one step forward and continued forward. When she finally reached the end, she looked at her therapist and gave her an accomplished gaze and smile.

"You have been recovering fast, Miss Mond. Congratulations!" Her therapist congratulated her. "I will review your performance for a while and I'll return with a decision if you are good to go back home." She nodded and left the room.

Ray turned to Yuno with happy tears and went to him, giving him a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Ray Mond!" Yuno whispered to her as he patted her back. He was proud of her for being so strong despite the fact that she lost her memories and still moved forward.

The group approached the siblings, congratulating her too.

"Congrats Ray Mond! I'm so happy for you!" April said with a wide smile and took a step closer to give her a hug, Ray took a step back. April let out a small awkward laugh and looked down.

"I'm sorry." Was all Ray could say.

"It's fine. I should be sorry." April knew but it still hurts her that her best friend thinks of her as a stranger.

Raymond whispered 'It's okay' to April and went to Ray's side. He placed his hand om her shoulder and looked at her. "Congratulations! You're really amazing Ray. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you for always being by my side." Ray smiled at his words and just looked at him back.

Randy was forced to watch this sweet moment as his heart slowly started to ache. She was looking at Raymond the way she would look at him. She was smiling the way she would smile at him. She would laugh the way she would laugh with him. She says the words that was exclusive for him. Before he fucked everything up, she did everything with him.