tension

Yes, the title is suggesting what it is suggesting.

Sexual content ahead.

"Hey boys!"

The group of guys that just finished a bank robbery looked behind their backs to see a group of women walking toward them.

"Missed us?"

Ramee, Garett, Jaylen, and Julio ran toward April, Autumn, Mari, and Novah to hug them and showered them with kisses.

"Seriously, you guys? Like really?" They turned around to see Ray crossing her arms. "Right after we got back from vacation, you all start flirting again."

They laughed at Ray's reaction to them.

"I am so touched that you guys keep reminding me of how single I actually am." She placed her hand on her chest, sarcastically smiling at them.

"Oh come on Ray. You literally had every guy at the bar flirting with you during our trip." Autumn said, still in Garett's embrace.

"Don't forget the ladies too!" Novah added.

Ray flipped her hair. "I do have that effect on people, unfortunately." She smiled proudly. "Where's Taco and Randy by the way?"

"You would be looking for Randy, Ray." Ramee teased.

Ray rolled her eyes and looked around for Randy who was exiting the garage with Taco. They both saw the woman and Taco whispered something to Randy that made him have a mischievous grin on his face.

He nodded at Taco walked closer to her side and removed his mask. He slowly placed his hands around her waist and rested his head on hers as he was breathing close to her neck and ear. This sent multiple shocks down to her spine causing her breathing to hitch.

"I missed you so much, Raymundo." He whispered softly to her ears but with a hint of seduction.

For a split second, Ray tensed but composed herself immediately and turned to Randy. She slowly slid her hands on his nape. Her eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes. She slowly leaned closer to his face which made Randy close his eyes, still holding on to her waist.

He could feel her warm breath against his face and her lips just a few centimeters away from his. Randy Bullet being Randy Bullet, he was getting impatient with Ray taking so long for her to kiss him, he leaned closer to her but paused when she spoke.

"Hey, Randy."

Her voice was soft like a whisper but so seductive at the same time which made him open his eyes to see her sparkling brown eyes close to his. She was smirking at him and pulled away from his embrace.

The boys' jaws dropped as they were surprised to see Randy's action toward Ray but they were more surprised to see Ray cock-blocking Randy. The girls just had a satisfied smirk plastered on their faces while Mari mouthed 'That's my girl".

Ray diverted her attention to Taco. "Hey Taquito! How's the rep since I left?" She smirked at him. She knew he and Randy were up to something.

"Been doing good Rachel but not as good when you do it." Taco replied. "Also, I'm not starting anything okay? I just made a bet with Randy."

"What?" She asked, feigning ignorance. "I didn't say anything Taco. You're outing yourself here."

"What did that vacation do to you Ray?" Jaylen asked.

"You took the words right out of my mouth Jay." Garett said as his jaw dropped.

Ray just shrugged and look out her phone as it was ringing. She looked at her screen and a satisfied grin grew on her lips. She looks at the girls with a knowing look and they looked at each other and giggled while April just squealed.