Keeping your Slime clean

When caring for your slime, you must always remember one thing. We hate water. This is very common in all types of slime, but it's mostly seen in Orange, Red, and Yellow slimes. But, with Blue, Green, Purple, and sometimes Pink, water does not bother them.

How do I keep them clean?

Well, that's the good part, you don't have to. Usually, slimes, unless they are babies, clean ourselves. It's a process called 'hardening' and it's when our outer layer of slime hardens and cracks off, taking all of the hair, dust, and anything else that is dirtying us.

What if my slime touches water?

Well, nothing too bad is gonna happen, unless they stay in there. When we get into the water, chunks of our slime layers get pulled off. We can easily fix it, as long as we get dried off quickly and don't touch any more water.

What if the slime stays in the water?

Well, there is the possibility of death. If too many layers fall off, then we have nothing protecting our insides. So, it's best to avoid that.

Why does the color of the slimes matter in water?

Well, no one quite knows. But it's told that a very long time ago when slimes first appeared, the Red, Orange, and Yellow ones lived in Egypt, while the Blue, Green, and Purple ones lived in the Ocean. But the Pink ones were made for sure in Japan. It is told that the pink ones were made from the petals of Cherry Blossom trees.

How do I keep baby slimes clean?

Usually, their parent cleans them, but if their parent is deceased, (or if you are a scumbag that stole the baby slime) then you need to go to the vet's office and get some advice from them.