Rainbow Leaves + How they work

So, when you eat a rainbow leaf, to turn into a slime, then it doesn't work instantly. It waits to take effect until the consumer has fallen asleep before it paralyzes them. Of course, they stay asleep during the process, and they don't wake up no matter how hard you try.

From there, their bones melt and their skin and muscles start to turn into a jelly type substance and they turn into a form based on where they lived most of their lives. If you lived in a cold area mostly, you get Blue or purple, while if you live in a hot or warm area mostly, then you turn red, orange, or yellow.

When the process of melting is done, then the new slime usually sleeps for about 2 days before waking up hungry. Most of the time, they don't even realize they've turned into a slime becaue their body feels the same as before. It's only until they look in the mirror that they realize it. It doesn't even hurt to transform, as all of your pain receptors go numb and all that you feel during this process is like you're going underwater, but still able to breathe.

Best part of all, any health conditions you have, they're gone now, congradulations! :D But the downside is that it does take a while to learn to shapeshift. It's kind of like being a newly hatched slime.