Looking around

Asia's POV
When I ended up waking up like I said daddy was tickling me. "Mommy daddy can I look around?" I asked curiously. Sure they both said. I first explored the living room. There was a huge flat screen TV against the wall with an Xbox and minecraft was in it. I knew since daddy was stampy he obviously played minecraft. There were couches on both sides of the room. Across from the tv was the entrance way. It had a carpet and shoes. There was stairs that led to the upstairs. After looking at the living room I found myself in the kitchen. On the left was a counter and cabinets. In the back on the right was a stove and sink and another small counter with a toaster and some knives on it. To the left was a door leading to our garage. On the other side of the counter was the fridge. In the middle of the room was table and chairs. I wandered over and found myself in a bathroom. The bathtub was against the wall to the right, a cabinet a little to the right above it with soap, shampoo, hair bands and more. Then there was a toliet sink and a mirror. I came back into the living room where mommy and daddy was. They told me that they would show me upstairs. I walked upstairs and saw 4 rooms. The 2 that were on the left were my rooms. Daddy said that the green room was my playroom, the one that was blue and pink was my room. In the middle was another bathroom. It was the same as downstairs pretty much. On the left was mommy and daddy's room. They had a king sized bed. It was big. Then there was a closet for towels and that stuff. I thanked mommy and daddy and went in my room with them.