PROLOGUE

!!DISCLAIMER!!
this book contains swearing, sexual harassment and death
———————————————
𒊹︎𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸𒊹︎
11:46 AM

Jin Ha-Yoon wandered the streets of her home town with her friends, excitedly gazing in the windows of clothing stores to buy new dresses for the party they had been invited to

Ha-Yoon was always up for a good party; with the exception of having none of her friends there of course. She was a town favourite; she knew everyone, and everyone knew her. Girl's either envied her or wanted to be her friend, and boys wanted to be with her. It was clear that everyone loved Jin Ha-Yoon, one way or another. That's what she wanted anyway. But her best friends were her true friends, and without them she wouldn't be the confident person she appeared to be.

"Oh! Let's go in here!"

"Oh em gee! yes that blue dress is to die for."

Her friends conversed together as she was held up in her thoughts, mindlessly following along.

"Yuna?" one of her friends snapped her out of the daze she was in.

"Huh? Yeah I'm coming." She replied, attempting to cover up the fact she wasn't listening to a word anybody had just said.

The girls went into the brightly decorated dress house and began browsing through each isle to find the perfect dresses for one another.

Since the party was on the night, the girls decided it would be a good idea to shop for their dresses on the same day to avoid longing for another outfit.

7:42 PM

Ha-Yoon sat at her dresser doing her makeup in her underwear. The party started at 10:30 PM, so she had a decent amount of time to get ready. After applying the desired amount onto her face, she let out a sigh finally happy to be done.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror that sat next to her closet, picking at her skin sulkily before grabbing the dress and slipping it on.

The dress she had chosen was beautiful, yet simple. It was black with thin straps and the hem rested just above her knees. There was a small dip at the chest area, exposing a bit of cleavage but not too much for her to feel uncomfortable. She had acquainted it with black silk gloves that just reached her elbows, and some silver jewellery. It wasn't the fanciest of dresses, yet it still managed to look so expensive on her body. Her silver bag rested on her right shoulder and stopped above her waist.

Her hair was curled and hung loosely just below her shoulders. Staring at her reflection, she smiled in content at her appearance. She felt like a completely different person when she was dressed up.