TWO

You make me want to sayOh, oh, oh, ohoh, oh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, oh, ohoh, ohOh my goshOh my gosh

Oh, oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
oh, oh
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh

You make me want to sayOh, oh, oh, ohoh, oh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, oh, ohoh, ohOh my goshOh my gosh

Jun-woong and I were now face to face with the director as she spoke to him. I was stood behind him at a distance, waiting for her to speak to me.

"You tried to save a homeless person, right? How good of you"

"I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you Jade Emperor- ah! I mean director..." this guy really knows how to mess up a conversation.

"No, no, no! We should be the ones apologising. After all, you're the one who unexpectedly ended up in a coma."

"Well, that's true." He replies, personally I say sue.

"So, according to Company Code 435642 Article 2 here at Jumadeung, we were thinking about giving you a choice"

I let out a small gasp at the amount of codes to which the directors eyes darted to me for a few seconds, before looking back at
Jun-woong. Let me tell you, never have I felt so humbled in my life.

"A choice?"

The director hummed a yes before saying: "you can lie in a coma for three years like now. Or you can work at Jumadeung for six months" that seems like a stupid offer. Obviously he's going to choose the second option. Why would anyone want to stay in a coma for 3 years away from their family and friends idly?

"What?"

"That job you've always wanted... try it here. How's that?" Damn, manipulative.

Jun-woong looked taken back at the offer "here?"

"After you wake up, you'll receive benefits; like an automatic pass into any company you want, or passing an important test. Of course, I'm not sure if that'll be enough for you" She pushed.

"Really?" He asked, bubbling with what seemed like excitement.

"Yes. You can observe, and even select which team you want for yourself. Of course, the team has to accept you too for you to work there." She stopped for a second "Wait a minute. Which team has a spot open?... We've got the editing team, the tech support team, the international sales team and the risk management team. So, are you in?"