𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

"WAR IN THE ROOM"

A girl, in which she's classified as "quiet" or "mute" when whole time, she sits back & observes everything, watching everyone & watching the absurd things they do.

What they don't know is, she is voice recording them. There Convo's, secrets & etc.

As she collected all of them, she was going to use them against people, use them to get her way & get revenge on the people that have marked her or hurt her in any way possible.

But once some one new arrives at her school, she then plans to get info on them too, learning that, they were already ahead of her.

Trying to figure out the boy past, she didn't know that he had knew about her.

See, before he came to the school, he had went over every student, there past & etc, since he was a computer tech & hacker, he could easily get there information.

So, once they met they didn't have good intentions for each other, it was more like a war, who would take the other person down first.

In which it's like a game to them, trying to see who will win & succeed while the other fails, gives up there royalty.

But what happens when they team up on one person, both interested in a person & deciding to work together, putting there mind together.

Jealousy, War, Crying & So much more.

have fun with this plot.
anyone can use it.
<3