𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

A girl in college, who focuses on her grades, works & saves up & also put's herself first.

Most would say she was stuck-up or nonchalant but she never listened to them because she knew what her plan was.

She wanted to be successful, rich & everything a regular person can wish for but what happens when someone steps in her way?

One night she goes to a party, since she had been studying & working that week, so she wanted to get out for a little.

Yeah she stayed to herself but she knew how to turn up & have fun too, so when her friend invited her to a party, she kindly said yes.

At the party, she had mostly stayed to herself, sitting down onto the couch, she could see a guy making out with a female.
Feeling her stare at him, he side-eyed her, tapping the girl thigh so she would get up off him.

Let's just say, he wasn't your typical one. Being a manipulator and always wanting his way, he then fell in love with the sweet and innocent girl, turning her into a slut.

It was like a open relationship, he would flirt with other females, never sexually get active with them though, come home and let everything out on her, in which she was fine with.

She didn't want a relationship, but the sex was amazing to her, in which she was addicted.

But this all changed when she met another boy, causing the manipulator to get a bit angry, upset even. Causing him to start acting crazy, really crazy.

What happens when the boys meet and want the girl heart, will they fight & who will she pick?