"plot eight."

"once a cheater, always one."

a teenage girl growing up with her abusive mother, she tends to the street. being naive and dumb as she fell inlove with one of the most biggest cheaters around.

he seen her as innocent and somebody he could get under with, as she obliged thinking this was better then being home with a person who sat around and taunted her all day.

seeing as he did anything and she stayed by his side, he ended up getting her pregnant. causing it to the be worst 9 months of her entire life.

when her mother found out the news, she ended up kicking her out; causing her to live with her boyfriend. watching as he came home with different girls and would tell her he "loves" her just so she wouldn't leave.

being in her teens and not knowing the best, she stayed. especially since she didn't have a job and was soon to have a baby with this person who claimed to love her.

once she had the baby, things changed. she soon this wasn't love, this was complete torture. finding a decent job and secretly saving up behind his back as he continued to cheat. which she stopped caring because she was soon going to get her revenge in the most easiest way possible.

it wasn't like he was the most horrible father in the world, he took care of the child but mentally he wasn't the best.

so what happens when one day she disappears of the face of "earth" with her child and he comes looking for her once he realizes.

hell was above.
as the chase had begun.