𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

SEX, MONEY, FEELINGS, DIE.

A female who didn't believe in relationships after her boyfriend of 5 years betrayed her, started to distance herself.

as one day, her friend dragged her out to a party because she was tired of her friend being in the house, she met someone, someone who had a reputation for being nonchalant yet different from others.

As her friend introduced him, she could tell he was staring at her, hard as she then looked at him, seeing as they made eye contact.

Once he friend walked away, he just keep staring until you finally spoke up, in which that was the start of everything that was coming your way.

Once she really started feeling comfortable, they started talking and she started opening up to him without even realizing, in which that was her biggest mistake.

Ever since that day he had been interested in her, they had exchanged numbers & all, but they didn't think it would go any farther then just being friends.

but boy was she wrong...

As he was a lustful type person, he wanted her, in which he felt as if he needed her.

So what happens when one sex session turns into a repeating thing that he & her loves.

But it seemed as if, they both didn't catch feelings for each other, only thing they enjoyed was the lust between them too.

But there's always two sides to a story, right?

As they both had dark sides to them that they revealed to each other after some time, he was a compulsive liar, manipulator, and wanted things to go his way.

While she was controlling, had PTSD from her past & also didn't like when things didn't go her way, causing her to destroy & break things.

Crazy X Crazy, let's see who will really be pushed over to the edge first.

Have fun with this by the way.
<3.