intro

hi guys!!! it's user1022838! yep, a new book lol and it involves regressing or some type of stress in it. i'm not so sure if vinnie will be a little in this book like my chris evans one but i think i'll just do separate prompts of it:) like i said in the biography of the book, there will not be any sexual content!! unless it is mdlb or regression some b🅾️🅾️b play might be involved but who knows.

ALSO!! i'll try my best to keep the prompts long!! maybe over 2k - 8k words at least

this book also includes a ton of emotions shown by vinnie himself. men cry. men bottle emotions up. men have panic attacks. men self harm. men can have as many mental health issues like women and that would be in this book. prepare for your tissues and heartbreaks but c'mon guys it's 2022, men fuckin cry.

anyways, in this story you, (yn), would be vinnies girlfriend/caretaker if he needed it. you've been together for 2 years now and it's just been the best ever. seeing him rise up to fame and you being a social media star as well fit in perfectly. of course, you are the shoulder to cry on since the kid is 19 and has a lot on his plate but you don't mind. u love him so much.

now introducing u to vincent cole 🫶

vincent cole hacker19 years oldlos angeles ca

vincent cole hacker
19 years old
los angeles ca

diagnosed/has with; depression, bipolar disorder, social anxiety, mental health issues, can't understand emotions that well, etc.

of course you think the nineteen year old would be living his dream out in california, but everyone has their fame and their worries. for vincent, his diagnoses are what he faces. the panic attacks he has, the nightmares of ptsd, and trauma growing up & current are all happening at the same time. luckily, he's fortunate enough to have his wonderful girlfriend by his side to understand his needs and to help him along the way to fight it out together. through thick and thin; a friend can just be a little something to help you along the way.

follow/read more on vinnies & yn's journey throughout the book to see what the reality of fame looks like when you're a young influencer!

thank u all for reading the introduction! i hope you all enjoy what's in store for you all and hopefully will be able to get some votes/reads/ and saves to library's as time passes on!

i'll be updating soon and hopefully will have a updating schedule:)

all the love.

a ❤️❤️❤️