regressed

hi all! new prompt:) this one is going to be an age-regression one. i'll have a few details before we get started but i hope you all enjoy.

backstory: vinnie & yn have been doing agre regression for a while now. vinnie has been yn's little boy while he's de-aged while yn is the mommy/mama/caregiver. it is not sexual in any way other then yn using lactation pills for feeding vincent at the given time. vinnies regression started when he'd been having nightmares, ptsd, childhood trauma, and wetting accidents in their shared bed and/or his clothes. while he's little, he wears diapers, has childlike pajamas, yn holds him like a baby, has a pacifier, baby/childlike talk, etc.

in this prompt; vinnie would be regressed in a 6month - 3year old mindset and yn would be taking care of him throughout the day & with his friends as well. see how the day goes with a regressed vinnie! :)

AGAIN!!! this is a non-sexual prompt other then a little bit of b🅾️🅾️bs being involved & will hopefully be over 2k words:)

let's get started lol

saturday morning
9:00am

it was a glorious morning in the hypehouse in calabases, california. yn & vinnie had a chill day yesterday where he was able to go down for a little bit which lasted the rest of the evening. they had gone to bed early since they had a long day prior.

since it was morning, yn of course woke up before him like she always does and checks up on her social media before her boyfriend wakes up. when she did, vinnie had made his body almost shift all the way on her chest to fall asleep on. before they went to bed last night, she had fed him to make him fall asleep faster.

 before they went to bed last night, she had fed him to make him fall asleep faster

how vin was laying on you ⤴️

also while vinnie was sleeping & you were awake, you noticed that you were full so you knew vinnie had to have a morning feed so your 🍒's wouldn't be such a hassle during the day. about a few minutes later, your sleepy boyfriend started to wake up. you always wanted to check if he was little in the morning depending on the way he acted/talked so now was the moment of truth.

"morning love. how did you sleep?" yn cooed softly while playing with his hair. "m-morning mama. i s'eep good." he replied. well, now yn knows the day. "that's good little one. i'm glad you slept well." she smiled. "m-mhm." he stretched while sucking his thumb. "no no honey, icky fingers. here's your pacifier love." yn said while grabbing it from the side table.

thinking that it would replace his thumb & not cause a hassle, it would go smoothly, but oh boy did it not. "n-NO! wan' dis! wan' my t-thumbbb!" he said stating to cry. "oh baby, but your hands are messy and icky. you have germs on them love. no tears." yn whispered while comforting him. although her words didn't work, yn thought of another idea to calm his cries.

"would you like some food love. here, i'm all full." she cooed slightly while he looked up & nodded. "alright hon, but you gotta stop those tears. it's okay." she replied while unhooking her bra. vinnie sniffles while wiping his tears. "o-okay." he replied while latching onto your chest.