missin mama hacker

hey guys! new prompttt:) i hope you all enjoy and if you do, please vote, comment and/or request, and save to your library's if you'd like updates on my books! enjoy the read 🫶

prompt: in this chapter, vinnie would be homesick from his family in seattle and he's desperately missing his mom. nothing is wrong with her at home but he's a big mommas boy for having a career outside of his home life and being thousands of miles away. he will be crying, sad, etc and showing signs to yn that they need to book a trip to washington.

and also i do enjoy doing this prompt because i've been using the word "mommy" a lot for him 🥹

let's start lol

monday
6:30am

it's been a heck of a two weeks for the hype house and yn & vinnies relationship, lemme tell explain. so far, vinnie, the big muscle toned, anime lover, social media star, has been crying relentlessly no matter the time nor circumstance and we just can't figure out why.

it's been hectic for yn too being his girlfriend and not knowing what to do or comfort him while he cries to you. she's had a awakening to vinnies cries this beautiful early morning when she heard his sobs while she started waking up. it took her a bit to get adjusted since it was early but vinnie was just crying in her chest & 🍒.

"oh baby, what's the matter hon? what's going on?" she coos while rubbing his back up n down. he didn't respond, he just continued to cry. "aw vin, come here sweetheart." she said softly, helping him up on her chest to be closer to her. she hated how his heart hurt so much and she couldn't know what's going on. you'd think his cries would be too over the top but his sounded like a newborn, so heartbreaking with his pouty lip puffing in and out.

"shh shh love, it's okay, i'm here now. you don't have to tell me if you don't want too." she whispered while gently rocking the teen. it was like that for a while until he eventually calmed down a bit. it was quiet after his cries, it must've wore him out. however, it didn't take long for them to start back up again.

"i'm going to use the bathroom honey, i'll be right back." yn said while getting up. she didn't think anything would go wrong until she heard a whimper. once she turned, she saw vinnie sitting up with grabby hands like a toddler would to be carried. "aw sweetie, i'll be right back love, stay here." she cooed while kissing his forehead.

she then continued walking until his sobs were heard again not long after the kiss. "w-wan' you to h-hold m-meee!" he cried while throwing a tantrum, his body flailing everywhere. "oh baby, sweetheart." she said softly while quickly grabbing the boy and hoisting him up. she of course felt bad but she needed time to herself.

 she of course felt bad but she needed time to herself

"shh shh love, i'm here now. no more tears vin, it's okay." she sighed, while rocking her boyfriend side to side. thinking & hoping that the rocking would calm him down, it didn't unfortunately. not too soon after that, he wanted his baby blanket. "w-wan' blanky! w-wa-wanttt!" he sobs into your shoulder. "okay hon, you can have your blanket." yn replied softly, wondering why he was talking like a child.