home alone prank

hi guys! new prompt! i've been thinking of this one for a little bit and once it goes through my imagination, it sounded pretty good! i hope you all enjoy! 🫶

phasmophobia; is an intense fear of ghosts. for people with a ghost phobia, the mere mention of supernatural things — ghosts, witches, vampires can be enough to evoke the irrational fear. other times, a movie or tv show might be responsible.

⚠️warnings/what you should know ⚠️: phasmophobia, language, wetting accidents, intense crying

prompt: in which alex pranks vinnie by yn & everyone leaving the hype house once he's asleep and they set up horror and creepy stuff to get him scared. yn of crosse doesn't like the idea but has to do it anyway. vinnie is scared 💩less and has a bad phobia of horror or anything scary. who knew that the softy would be so scared of this type of thing that drove him to tears?! i guess this revenge prank took a turn...read to find out!

friday morning
7:am

"what's up guys, we're back, well i'm back." alex chuckled. "in todays vlog, as you can see behind me is that there's some pretty creep stuff going on today. today, we're all going to prank vinnie, yes, finally getting him back on what he did to me. *flashback to alex getting silly string paint & egged on his nice car* yep, he did that, but now it's my turn to get revenge!" he said in a evil laugh.

"since it's 7am, me & the crew are setting up cameras, horror stuff powered by a remote to control it from the outside, and drones would be set up too. in the end, i'm going to be in the IT clown costume and scare him with the balloons!" alex laughed. "but for now, it's still early and we're getting everything set so we can "leave." he quoted with his hands.

"i hope vinnie doesn't prank me after this or he'll be buying me a new car!" he chuckled while thomas joined him. "anyways, i know this would work so i hope you guys all enjoy! make sure to like comment and subscribe for more videos! now all i have to do is to get yn in this...wish me luck!" he said while making a transition.

after the intro, alex went upstairs to yn's shared bedroom to find her awake checking social media. "pssst. pssst." alex whispered since vinnie was still asleep. yn then turned to see alex motioning for her to get out of the room. she then got up and followed him to the guest room for no one to hear.

"what's up?" she yawned seeing him already vlogging. "umm well i want to do this prank on vinnie just really scaring him and stuff and we all leave him alone at home? is that okay?" he asked with a pleading face. "ummm, no. he's terrified of horror, i can't even scare him from behind. you know how he is alex."she said sternly. "but he egged my car and silly stringed ittt!" he whines. "i promise it wouldn't go too extremely far!" he pouted, begging on his knees. yn just rolled her eyes to think about it.

"okay, fine. if it's not too extreme then that's okay." she sighed. "thank you thank you thank you!" alex replied, hugging her tightly. "you were already going to do this were you?" she chuckled into his shoulder. "haha maybe." he sighed while yn looked over to see the crew set up.

"am i supposed to do anything? i mean i'm not even ready? how am i supposed to leave him?" she asked, still being in her pajamas. "i'll have kouvr get you an outfit, we're all leaving pretty soon." he said. "where are we setting up boot camp?" she chuckled. "we'll just be a couple streets down from the gate so everything still connects from the remotes. "oh okay. well i'll go downstairs now." she replied, heading towards kouvr for an outfit.

about 20 minutes later, every gadget, horror, and remote was set up and everyone was ready also to leave. "okay guys all set!" alex said as they brought the last of their stuff to the van. "here goes nothing." yn sighed as she locked the door from the outside. luckily, vinnie was a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear literally anything.