clingy

prompt: vinnie being the cutest clingy bf he is, his friends think otherwise. they get into his head and make him feel bad enough to drive him to tears. yn will hopefully be there to the rescue to comfort him.

saturday morning
8:00am

it was a peaceful morning in your shared bed at the hype house. yn had been up for a while checking her social media, emails, etc before getting the day started while vinnie was fast asleep, with a little bit of drool appearing on her shirt, like a baby. yn had taken a picture of her sleepy boy & posted on insta saying;

@itsynlastname

538,217 likes@itsynlastname: sleepy lover boy 😴

538,217 likes
@itsynlastname: sleepy lover boy 😴

once yn got done posting, vinnie started to stir in his sleep, well flinch like all men do, but it was pretty cute. yn just continued to have her hand caress his dirty blonde locks while he slept. about a few minutes later, he started waking up.

"good morning love." yn cooed at the sight of her boyfriend. "m-morning." he mumbled while stretching. "do you have anything going on today vin?" yn asked since she has a busy day today. "no i don't think so, why?" he replied. "oh well i was going to go shopping with kouvr on rodeo drive and run some errends." she smiled, while vinnie had a sad look.

"vin? is that o-okay?" she stuttered seeing the pout on his face. "'m gonna miss you." he whines. "aw love, it'll only be a couple hours, i promise. but for now, i gotta use the bathroom." she giggled, trying to get vinnie off of her chest. "noooo!" he whined while holding onto her. "b-babe!! i gotta goooo!" yn laughs while finally getting him off.

"i'll be right back honey." she said kissing his pouty face after the loss. "'m still gonna miss you." he sighed while she chuckled & rolled her eyes.

while yn was in the bathroom, vinnie moved around to get back comfortable, which lead him staring at the ceiling. he stared thinking; "am i too attached? does she even enjoy it? oh my god?! am i overdoing loving her? god i'm so clingy!" he thought to himself, which sadly his thoughts brought him to tears. he was there, lying in bed, sobbing to himself about how clingy he thought he was.

not too long after that, yn came out of the bathroom. "i'm back lo-. oh my gosh! baby!" she said in frantic seeing her bf sobbing in bed. "oh sweetheart." she cooed rushing over to him. "love? honey? what's wrong? did something happen vin?" she asked softly but vinnie didn't answer, he just continued to cry.