Chapter 32 - CONSEQUENCES

Celestes POV:I woke up feeling like shit, opening my eyes to see I was back home in my room

Celestes POV:
I woke up feeling like shit, opening my eyes to see I was back home in my room.

I looked around and noticed that Asher wasn't here before finally sitting up.

Maybe it was all a dream...

But then I realised where most of my pain was coming from as I reached up to touch my head and felt the injury.

It wasn't a dream, of course it wasn't, but... Asher didn't really kill him did he-he couldn't!

The door to the room opened making me instantly look over to see Asher walking in, holding a small gift box and smiling once he saw me awake.

"You're finally awake... I've been waiting to give you this."

I didn't know how to react as he walked over to me. My body staying frozen one he finally sat on the bed, and placed the box on my lap.

"Well go on- open it!" He demanded, his smile widening slightly as he watched me with excitement.

I felt sick to my stomach as I tried to imagine what was inside the box.

It could literally be anything...

I finally pulled my eyes away from Asher and looked down at the the black box that had a red bow on top.

"W-what is it?" I was finally able to stutter out, my voice barely above a whisper as I stared at the box, then back at him.

His smile slowly dropped into a smirk, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Open it and you'll see..."

I looked back down at the box then took a deep breath before picking it up and slowly lifting the lid off.

I swear my heart stopped once I saw what was inside as tears already began to fill my eyes.

No...

It was brown pinky finger that had a familiar silver ring.

No, no,no- maybe it's not his- he could've just took his ring...

With shaky hands a reached into the box and hesitantly picked the cold flesh of the finger up to turn it around, but then immediately dropped it. Standing up from the bed in panic once I saw the little smiley face that was tattooed there.

It was Callum's...

I couldn't stop the tears from falling as I breathed heavily, the air in the room becoming more difficult to breathe.

"Don't you like it?" Asher asked, feigning innonce as he furrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly, but being unable to hide the smirk from his face.

He really is evil... he's a monster...

"How could you do this... what have you done Asher- you're sick!" I began to lash out as I looked up at him through my tears. "You sick fucking bastard, you know he didn't deserve this- how could you..."