Chapter 2

" THEN YOUR HERO WAS DEFEATED" came the female voice that held authority came from doorway. Everyone turns around to saw the owner of the voice. There SHE stood in the plain black shirt and jean with the brown leather jacket hanging in her left hand. " Radha when did you come?" Came the voice of the 24/News channel Owner.

Yes, The 'SHE' everyone talks about is none other than Radha, the chief reporter and second face of the channel Radha Ramakrishnan. " I came when the hero took his birth in the world, but I don't want to disturb the story, so I stand there and listen it" with that she turns her attention on Anand and one's again asked her questions but this time it's held something unknown " Tell me sir, then you hero was defeated". " Yes, he was defeated" came the reply with the smile tugged in his lips.

After saw there interaction Deepa decides to ask " what's next did he give up" for that Anand reply in the calm tone but there is little bit of seriousness in his voice that catch Radha attention completely " The breathe of the wounded lion is more terrifying than it's Roar".

After hearing that Deepa asked in the confused tone " what do you mean" but he paid no attention to her because his fully attention was on the girl in the black attire. Even her attention is fully on him if more specific on his word, the sentence eco in her mind. Finally she asked in the deep voice, staring directly in his eyes " then tell us I also want to hear it's Roar, after all this is the story of that lion, didn't it".

Everyone around there was confused hearing their interaction, even Deepa had no idea. It seems like they're talking in code language. Anand smiled with the impressive look on his face and finally turns his attention to Deepa and decided to answer her question " page no 128, I have written a poem with a lot of efforts, please read it" with that Deepa started to read it aloud but stops when another half of the poem have been missing.