Chapter 5

Radha was following her so-called fiancé, in her normal western attire . The only extra thing was the amulet that tied around her wrist which she was not going to let go off. " This is your room" Garuda said entering one of the master bedrooms. He looked at her when he received nothing in reply.

 He looked at her when he received nothing in reply

"why are you silent " His tone was strict and curious to which radha responded with the sharp tone " my silent spoke a thousand words but you WILL never hear them even if you try". " You know you have a very sharp-tongue and now see where you are, where your sharp-tongue lead you, it make you stand alone" Garudan utter in the mocking tone to which Radha reply with the stern and serious tone with the fearless eyes and emotionless face " Standing alone doesn't mean I am alone. It means that I am strong enough to handle things by myself" after hearing it Garudan was stunned when he saw her eyes it's fearless, without saying anything Garudan started to walk out but stop in the doorway when he hear Radha " Everyone Thinking They Are King Until The real king arrives" he knows that she didn't speaks these works to irritate him or to make him angry, there is some hidden meaning behind it with that he walked out of her room.

 It means that I am strong enough to handle things by myself" after hearing it Garudan was stunned when he saw her eyes it's fearless, without saying anything Garudan started to walk out but stop in the doorway when he hear Radha " Everyone Thinki...

Then She looked out of the window, the night was dark with no sign of the moon, 'It was Like I'm here, but I'm not. Like someone cares. But they don't. Like I belong somewhere else, anywhere but here' with that thought she lost stared the longing moon.

"You have to get into one of the trucks to get to the place, and this is only half of the way map to his palace so you need to find another half. there " After a few seconds Andrews took the map out of Rocky hand and burnt it as Rocky was attentively listening. "But before, you'll be attacked by a group of goons, you have to make it past them" Andrews stated again as Rocky just drove off in his bike forward with a black scarf covering his face, making it hard to recognize him.