Chapter 8

"I think we should plan to run off before the kaali puja" Andrews spoke on the phone as the old man at the receiver sat with his head in his hands. once Garuda takes over the throne they are all gonna die at his hands. His thoughts broke when a person took the receiver from him.

"That guy named rocky...he is alive" Virat, Garuda's younger brother said his eyes fixed on something visible from his window. "He has sent a signal...a big signal" The old man also got up seeing a fire burning in the middle of the fields. Everything started making sense, the disappearance of those guards and then this fire. "We need to stop the jeeps, we need to stop them from going out in the fields" The old man said shaking Virat who raised his head and said a simple sentence. "Father is no more..."

Radha woke up in her bedroom, when something got caught in her line of vision. She scrunched her brows and moved to the balcony, her eyes widening as she looked at the fire, that means Rocky killed rugga, suddenly she heard the most atrocious and expected news. "The boss is dead, he is no more".

On the other side Virat entered his father's room, his face holding a look of guilt as he took the pillow and suffocated Suryvardhan to his death

On the other side Virat entered his father's room, his face holding a look of guilt as he took the pillow and suffocated Suryvardhan to his death. Then he removed the pillow when footsteps were heard, he quickly fixed the bed. Garuda entered the room to see his brother crying, then He looked at his father and closed his eyes, bowing his head.

By the next morning, Garuda stood on the balcony of the mansion, looking at the fields, and last night incidents were still present in his mind. "We should let it be, you will be crowned after a week then we can do whatever we want" Vanaram suggested. Suryvardhan warned that vultures were eyeing the empire and now that he is gone, they will not think for a minute before attacking. "Listen priest, I want the puja to be held tonight, none of my enemies should be alive till tomorrow" He said. Turning his head he looked at a bunch of maids and nodded, the females cowered in fear but they knew what to do and left the place immediately.

Vanaram on the other side was worried sick, so he ordered to stop the mining work and keep an eye on the people and the security near the white line was increased ten times. Radha already knows that the wedding would take place tonight instead of a week later but hearing it from Garudan, She was very close to her breaking point but held her self together because she knows whatever happens he never breaks HIS PROMISE. While Virat was worried about how Rocky will enter the mansion and kill his brother between so much security. The people were hopeful after years of hopeless life, their once dark life was shining with hope. They were all gathered to attend the puja with hopes of getting their freedom.

 They were all gathered to attend the puja with hopes of getting their freedom