ch 1

I know this ch may seem more like an biography,  than an actual story.  But trust me. I had to do this so that you can have an easy time understanding your main lead. And why she is the way she is.

AVAS' POV

I know what a female lead from any typical romance movie looks like. Beautiful, enchanting, captivating. So what am I  doing in this disgusting cell!! I am not like those female leads. Hack, I am far from what you describe as captivating. How did my life fall apart in the span of a few months?
To understand that let's take a look back at my life.

First, let me introduce myself.  I'm Ava Davis lee. Ave meaning bird-like.  I like my name a lot. Cause if I have to describe my spirit as any animal bird it will be. Yes, I wanna be free as a bird. Flying in the sky,  minding my own businesses.

However,  my family wasn’t the type, let's say let's people mind their own business. My mom is from the eastern part of India.  She went to the USA to complete her Ph.D. in virology.  And that's where she met my dad.  He's of Chinese origin born and brought up in the states.  I think the only reason my mom married my dad was to get citizenship.  That's why sometimes I feel bad for my dad.  He married her cause my mom got pregnant with me. Nonetheless,  both of them cared for me,  even tho they weren’t good at parenting. 

A few of the good things I inherited from them was a really good mix of genes. My skin was pale like dads. But that's it.  Rest of the features I inherited from my dear mother. 

Long black hair,  big eyes with black orbs,  pink lips,  a bit childish looking.  Not your textbook gorgeous,  but not half bad looking either.  Easy on the eye,  that's how I would describe myself. 

Enough about my parents. Now let's talk about me. I was doing my astrophysics at the top University of Berlin.  Huh... Life finally seemed promising. 

Also here I met my BFF Jason.  With all honesty,  even 6 months ago if you asked me if I believed in love,  the answer would be firm no.  But all that changed when I met Jackson. The moment we met,  there was this click. I can imagine spending my whole life with him.  Honestly,  how can someone be so cute and handsome at the same time? And don’t make me talk about his British accent.  He reminds me of Taylor swifts song ' London Boy '.  Yea I called him London boy and he also loved the nickname I gave him. 

Unfortunately, my London boy has his eyes on this blonde beauty called Jessica.  And here we are at a club, me as Jasons' wingman.  Or should I say, wing woman?
Either way, he brought me with him to make Jessica jealous.  Guess that worked. Both of them were dancing to the song 'Shape Of You  '. 

Dang, they are rocking the floor. And the way Jessica was moving her hips! Heck, if I were into girls,  you would have felled for her.  Undeniably they look good together.   Even tho Jessica is the same height as Jason 5" 8,  she was wearing a 3 inches hill,  making her look taller. And here I'm crying at 5" 1.  Guess when god was distributing height,  I was at the back of the queue 

Huh.... that's how my first one-sided love ends.  To cheer me up I decided to order a Cosmo. 

So here I'm seating alone at a table sipping on my cosmo. And that's when the devil entered.  Gold-like hair, ocean blue eyes, a super masculine-looking guy entered.  The word gorgeous does no justice.  He had this dominating aura around him saying " don’t fuck with me".  And dang he's tall.  6" 2 at least. 

Anybody with eyes is bound to fall for him. Yes, he's handsome,  but not my type. I like cute, easy-going, gentlemen.  That explains why I fell for Jason. 

As I thought that,  that greek god was looking at me.  Shit!! Our eyes met.  I looked down at my cosmo. Why was he looking at me with an intense gaze?

Fuck!!!! When did he come so close? And why are you seating next to me? There are so many empty seats.  I should get up. At that moment he oped that cursed mouth of his and asked " Are you by yourself? "

Authors note: hey this is my very first time writing something. I read many manga, manhua, novels. But everytime I think to myself. Why did the story take this turn. It would have been better if this happened or that didn't happen. So I took it upon myself and decided to write a story.
Please look over any grammatical mistake. Cause English is my third language

Also I have posted the song London boy here .so please check it out. You'll have a easy time imaging what Jason is actually like. Moreover, Do expect many more Taylor swift songs reference, as I'm a big swifty!!

Ruinous Enchantmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें