ch 5

Ava's Pov

What are the odds of meeting a person you are trying to avoid with your heart and soul. Let alone twice in a week!!  That happend to me tho. The great Andrew Nachtnebel. Sole heir of Nachtnebel limited and

all the other businesses they own. That's what the general public know. What the don't know is this family is the head of the mafia in Germany and possibly the biggest one in this goddam continent. Well now the readers may be wondering how the heck did I came across such classified information. Well the thing is......

* ding  , ding, ding*

Uhh...that's my call. I need to attend this lecture. And with that my trail of thoughts came to an end.

IN THE EVENING

after coming home after the long
existing day, I contemplated between taking a bath or throwing my  body on the couch. Knowing I'll 100 percent go into deep slumber if I lay now, I went to my bathroom. While taking a shower rather than humming my favorite songs which I normally do, I was busy thinking about all sorts of reason why Andrew approached me.

Firstly, he could be attracted to me.  Nah..why would he like me,  when he can freaking date a Victoria's secret model. So that theory goes  out of the window.

Second of all,  he's trying to get close to Josh.  Yea, Josh's family runs real Estate business and majority of them being in Germany and England.  And last time he told me they are trying to crack a deal with the Nachtnebels, but their demands are unreasonable. Maybe he's trying to get some information out of me as I'm Joshs best friend. 

The third reason,  which terrifies the shit out of me is he knows what I did in the past and is trying to take revenge.  Oh god,  let it be the second option. 

After finishing my shower,  I opened the fridge to heat my leftovers from yesterday and making a mental note of that I should do this weekend. 

At that time I heard a notification tone from my phone. Uh it's from Zack.

As to get my mind of from Josh I downloaded tinder. For the most part it was fun texting guys, apart from the creepy dick pics.  But one in  particular that picked my interest was Zack.  From the photos I can tell he is very good looking.  Not a creep,  respectful,  not clingy and a good sense of humor.

Most of all he's a year younger than me. Yeah,  I like younger guys.  Mostly because they aren't the dominating type. At least they think of you as an equal partner. Older guys seem to think they are in control of the house which I absolutely hate.

And so the text went somewhat like this.

Zack: hey,  how's your day?

Me: uh...the same as usual.  HBU?

Zack: Good. 
So I saw this Ice-cream parlor today and made me think about you.

So you wanna go? We can finally have that long awaited date you promised

So you wanna go?
We can finally have that long awaited date you promised.  👀

Of course,  if you don't mind that is.

Me: tempting me with Ice-cream I see.👀

Zack: So you took my bait?⚓⚓🐟

Me: hell yea.  Anything for Ice-cream.  🤤
You can even sell my kidney. 🥴

Zack: oh really? 👀
And how much for your heart?

Me: that's a bit costly. 😬

Zack: no worries.  I'll work my way up from your kidney to your heart. 😤

Me:😆😆
Cay see yea soon

5 DAYS  LATER

SO,  now I'm finally here seating at this Ice-cream shop.  Zack is seating oppsite to me. God he's a hot piece of meat!! I'm practically drooling over him , which I only do over 2d anime boys.

We talked for half an hour about all sorts of stuff. He wishes to open his own cafe cause working under someone else is not he's thing.

I kinda relate. I'm a solo player. Taking orders from someone else is so irritating. No wonder I quit my last job  in just two weeks. The boss was a fucking snitch.

As we were talking Zack suddenly put his hands on the side of my  lips and said " aww, you got some on you lips" and rubbed it of with his fingers. And then he licked those same fingers in a very innocent way. Gosh that was a turn on. 
.

And I decided to do the same but in a more forward way. I leaned in and brought my lips dangerously close to his lips and and licked side of his checks and whispered into his ear "you got some too"

And Zack just froze for couple of seconds. Fuck did I mess this up? Was that creepy? Will he think I'm some pervert?

Much to my relive he also leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips and said "ummm~ I like the taste of strawberry" and blushed.

Dude!! , I never seen a guy blush. That's that's so freaking cute!! But I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Let's give it some time.

After our date, Zack insisted to drive me home but I refused. Hell no way I'm bringing a guy home after a single date.

And as I was walking home , thinking this was one of the best days of my life   , our dear old God just had to prove me wrong.

A black Ferrire slowly drove in and stopped dangerously close by. Before I could process why that happened, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and put a cloth on my mouth.

Shit Ava , don't breath  , don't breath, that's chloroform. Or else you will....and everything went black.   

A/N : gosh this chapter is cringe ..........I'll never re read this one .