ch 2

Andrews POV

All my life all I knew was how to make people fear me. Taking pleasure in their pain. Something you get to do a lot when you are the head of the biggest mafia gang of Europe. I'm pretty intellectual, smart and undeniabley handsome.

Guess if there is any entity called God, he's not fair. So why is my father making me graduate in economy? I can run the family without any degree. He says I need to know how to socialize with people without losing my temper. Guess that's why.

That morning I was running late for class. It was a beautiful morning of spring.  Ah yes, when the nature is full of life. I wonder what it would look like if all these chirping bird somehow fell dead on the ground cause someone chopped their wings of. That would be a even more beautiful bloody sight.

While walking down the corridor and thinking about all sorts of things my eyes got locked on this kitten-like female feeding another kitten.

Never in my life I thought I would find something that small captivating. Wearing a light green sundress , black hair and black eyes just like her hair. She's looks so small and fragile, I feared the wild would blow her away. She looked like the goddess of spring.  " I fancy her" that's the word came out of my mouth. Yes, I want her  . I want that kitten like  girl. I wanna break her.  See those beautiful white chick flush red, tears dropping down from her eyes, trape her in a cage. My very own spring goddess. But first I need to be patient.

After the day ended I ordered my man to do a trough search on that girl. My men gave me a file about her containing every single detail. Her name is Ava. What a beautiful name, just like her. I see, she's alone in this country with no relatives. Capturing her should be easy.  Should I tell my men to bring her tomorrow? 

At that moment my father called.

"Andrew I want you back in the office for a while. Things in the east side are bit hot. The Tuffis are making a big fuss about how there 6 men died when we were having a meeting. I want you to look into this "  . I simply told him not to worry and I'll handle the rest of it. Ah Tuffis, those Russian bastards  .

How  I always wanted to go head-on against them. Now I can finally show them who actually runs this continent.
But my dear Ava will have to wait. Fear not, soon I'll come for you. Wait till then.

6 months later

It took more time than I thought it would. But finally those Tuffis know there place.
"Finally we will meet today my kitten," I said as I looked at the photo on my desk. During this 6 month I got to know you a bit more as I had my men stalked you about all your well abouts. You are such a gentle and lovely girl.  I know all about you. From what you like to your fav underwear brand. I see you don't like to wear anything fancy or lacey. Most of the time they're just cream color. Ah I can't wait to see you naked, underneath me.

Also this friend of your Jason is such an eyesore. Don't cry when he dies in my hand. Cay kitten?

I laugh as I imagine that Jason's intestine in my and and throwing his corpse to the dogs for theme to eat. And my Ava crying and begging me to stop.
Even thinking about this made my dick go hard. 

In the last 6 months I got counless erections just thinking about Ava. No matter how many woman I fucked,  it wasn't enough. I need Ava to cure me. That small girl. Will she break when I shove my dick into her? That would be such a beautiful sight to the sore eye. My dick drenching in Ava's blood.

My cell phone rang. It was one of my henchmen. " boss, she's here with Jason"
"  Keep eyes on her. See that no guys approach her " . " yes boss"

I wore my blue suit and picked up my car keys from the desk. It took me 25 minutes to reach the club ' Blue Rays ' . But that felt like the longest 25 minutes of my life.

I entered the club, my eyes looking for her. There she is, wearing a white top what beautifully contrasts her eyes.  Hair on her back like a waterfall reaching up to her bust .Shorts showing of her beautiful legs. Unlike most girls her legs are shorter. Maybe that's why her thighs look curvier. I wanna hurry myself in her thighs. Pull on those silky hair as I ravesh her body .

As I was thinking all those dirty stuff lost in my own world,  I saw her looking at me  and then she looked away. WHY DID YOU LOOK WAY!!!!  My kitten look at my.  I'll make you look at me.

I sat next to her.  She kept looking at her cosmo.  I have to talk with her and so I asked " Are you by yourself?"