They Met In Peace (1)

Cale plans.

(Sorry for not updating alot is happening at home but short chapter as the next chapter has no connection to a novel chapter.)

_____________________________________

Other than breakfast, Count Henituse's family tended to take care of the other meals freely. To be honest, it was mainly because they each had their own responsibilities.

Nobody said that it was easy to be a noble.

Especially if you were in administration or politics, you had to follow a strict schedule, dropping everything else if you received an order from someone above you.

Count Deruth had responsibilities as the lord of the region, making it difficult to share other meals together, while Cale's younger siblings timed their meals based on their studies. The Countess was busy interacting with the wives of the influential households in the region, as well as other tasks.

'Now that I think about it.'

Even he himself had to deflect family meetings due to his work aka scamming.

Cale put the fork down after suddenly remembering something. Hans started to get nervous, thinking to himself that there had been signs of Cale receiving bad news but when he investigated the study, he had found nothing. He was worried because he couldn't predict his next move and unlike many may think, half of the Young Master's activities never reach his fathers ear, it was Hans' own concern. Unfortunately, Cale did not care whether Hans was nervous as he got lost in his own thoughts.

'There are a lot of experts hiding as artists or craftsmen.'

The Roan Kingdom was pretty advanced in construction and the arts, especially sculpting. It was because there was a lot of marble in the Roan Kingdom. Thanks to that, the Henituse region became the fifth best marble mining region, bringing in a lot of money.

Furthermore, a mountain range took up most of Count Henituse's region. Even though it was located in the northwest, the mountains were extremely fertile, allowing the residents to grow grapes in between the mountains for wine. Although there was not a large quantity of wine from these fields, it was still treated as one of the best wines in the entire continent.

However, Cale's mind was filled more about the, 'strong individuals,' and not these facts. He had even missed lunch as he sat in the study thinking about that all day.

'There are so many experts on this land? Yet there's very few I would believe are capable of helping me stop this upcoming enemy..'

Beacrox. He was clean cut and was the son of the servant Ron. However, unlike his father, he specialized in the way of the sword and not assassinations. Beacrox was also obsessed with cleanliness and sharpened his spotless blade every day, using that same sword to slice the heads of his enemies off their bodies.

'...He also specializes in torture.'

That kind of guy ends up admiring Choi Han's sword skill and chooses to follow him. His father Ron makes a deal with Choi Han to help him, and chooses to leave with the two of them for the sake of his son. Although he may not look like it, Ron cherishes his son quite a bit.

'I wonder if he'll leave me like the original Cale, even though our past is very different...'

Hans watched the young master's mood darken, frowning to himself, he made a note to talk to the father-son servants. They would know how to figure it out. Cale turned to Hans, and hummed.

"Why are you delivering my meals to me so suddenly?"

Hans turned to Cale, snapped out of his thoughts and answered his question.

"The Count-nim was concerned after hearing that the young master had missed a meal while working in the study and ordered me to make sure that the young master makes sure to eat every meal. As a result, I will be overseeing just the meal-related duties for the young master."

To be specific, Hans was responsible for the meals.

"Is that so? My father did something he didn't need to do. I would eat properly on my own. But I guess I would not have realised it was time for dinner if Hans did not come tell me."

Cale was busy writing down all the fateful encounters in the first five volumes of the novel in an unknown, a language he had just known since birth and the novels were written in, he had learnt of a language called Korean from the novels but the likelihood of the two languages being the same was extremely low. Whenever he thought of it the name Barrow popped up into his head, whoever he was. It did occur to Cale that both the author and the name associated with the language shared a last name but he was certain it was two different people. After leaving the dining room, Cale smiled toward Hans.

Outside he saw Ron approached, probably just finished eating his own food. He nodded to Butler and sped to his office, pretending that he couldn't hear the whispers of concerns or the looks they threw his way as they followed him to the office, Hans breaking off to attend to Basen as the younger young master had called for the blond.

Once he had returned to the study, he ensured the papers had burned, neither Hans or Ron would have been able to read it, but it was better to be safe than sorry, nor did they have the chance to go into the office without him noticing. He sat at his desk, the paperwork had been pushed back to his father with the discovery of the novels.

It was time to make a plan, as it was too late to save Harris Village, he would have to ensure Choi Han had a proper environment to recover mentally and socially. He required someone to lean on and Cale was ready to do so.

'The children.'

In the novel it had mentioned TCF!Cale had three children, two being cat tribe and the last being censored, including the name.

He could easily get the two kids but the last one, well it would be difficult but he'll find them, they won't be left in pain.

'Lets focus on Choi Han tomorrow.'

Cale sighed, he wished he could do something sooner but the boy doesn't reach Rain City until tomorrow.

'I need to pick up a shield.'

Cale quietly hummed, he needed to protect those close to him. There will be quite a bit of fighting in the future and he doesn't intend for those who care for him and who he cares for to fight without him.

In order to achieve that goal, the first step was raising his defences, he had to protect the others. Second was finding a recovery method, he was no help injured or being a dead-weight. Third was being faster than anybody else, he needed to cover their backs. Fourth was a strength that can kill others, him being able to control it was very important, he couldn't risk harming them.

Cale thought about these so called plans of his as he slowly closed his eyes with satisfaction.

Suddenly a familiar feeling came over him.

'Ah, So it's time once again.'

Cale couldn't control his descent into unconsciousness as he awoke in a room, obviously located in a cellar. The cell he was located in was covered to blood and the black limb he had come to know was now once again in his control.

Back in the eldest child's study awoke a young spirit in the body of the human he now felt as a safe place, somewhere he would never be harmed, and wish he could of met in his own very small and beaten body.

___________________________________

So... Who do you think it is???

It's kinda obvious but... eh...

Please leave a comment and I'll update when I can.