They Met In Peace (2)

Hi I'm back! \^.^/I fixed a mistake in the flashback, the earings were mixed up and detail was missing apologies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cale came to, still in his office. The phantom pains of what was obviously a body switch were still attacking his body, not quite matching the level in the dream. He sat at the window, a mirror clutch in his hand. He wasn't asleep long half a few hours at most.

While Cale didn't mind the swaps, but he never like the sort when a familiar blond man stared down at him with sadistic glee, recognisable from both lives, he would obviously be keeping a very close eye on Marquis Stan's son, [TBOAH] said he was hiding something there, some strong enough that they can use their own life force as a means of escape in trade for their sanity and Cale, well he knew exactly what species could do that.

But why did they share dreams? Could it be- No, he was no longer connected to that part of his heritage, severing that connection was the only reason he was there right now. There was no way that he and αδελφός still had such a connection anymore.

Cale headed over to the sofa and slumped down and let out a full-body sigh before dozing off and catching what little sleep he could achieve as the sun tried the penetrate the curtains, he pulled close a moment ago.

The first step to any important Noble's day was to have a proper, hearty breakfast. It allowed you to ponder, calm your nerves and socialise without any walls usually.

Cale glanced at Deruth at the thought.

Yet Cale felt like he had eaten most of the time since receiving the books from the God of Death himself, he wondered if Nyx had okayed it or even still kept an eye on him; he still kept her gifts on his person at all time, this was his last meal before truly getting to work.

He saw Deruth shuffle in his seat before glancing at Cale.

"Mm, I heard you fell asleep in your study again."

"It sure ended that way."

He curtly answered his father's question and continued to focus on the food. The fact that he did not even look at his father probably seemed rude, but it was fine, his father broke their bond when he was 8.

Cale finished in time with his dongsaeng and stood up, Basen following his leave as the others turned to them at the sound of their chairs.

"We will leave first."

He spoke referring to himself and Basen, it wasn't proper etiquette for Nobles but Deruth merely folded for him, glancing between the two of them and smiling.

"Sure, feel free."

"Right"

"Thank you"

Basen may dislike Deruth nearly as him but he stuck to his lessons far longer than Cale had.

Cale had to leave because Basen wanted to talk to him on top of the many things he had to do, not that he would ever mind, but Deruth spoke up, something not done often.

"Will you need any allowance today?"

Unlike his siblings, he often denied anything from their father so while they had an allowance, he never did even when he was 8, his μητέρα was in charge of that, Omma being Jour of course. He had fallen into the habit of referring to her as mother in the unknown language he knew.