. Arture- end

..

Arture

...

"Have you finished eating?" Tyler asked as I drank my last drop of hot chocolate and I nodded

Awe man, that mean we had to go!

Tyler and I met a few more times after that and before I knew it, Kylie had completed her tattoo. That clearly meant I would have no more chance to hang out with Tyler!

I also noticed that Tyler treated me like a good friend. He talked about his old relationship and well... They were all men... Like older men.

I'm not that dumb to realise that I was not his type and maybe to him, I was just a kid

But I had to at least try!! I don't want to give up without trying!

He suggested to meet at the nearby park and I decided that I was going to confess my feelings and ask him out!

I barely see him at school anyway, I don't think it would be that awkward.

.....

Tyler

....

"Hi, I'm Arture" That was my first talk with the pretty boy who I wouldn't have thought could be this cute

I would easily notice him because his cheeks would turn red easily from embarrassment. He was tall, muscular yet, I could tell that he was a big teddy bear.

I don't think he ever noticed me and I didn't think much about him either. I just thought of him as this big teddy bear who was of my age, that's it.

Oh, and maybe a prince!!

I didn't even know his name until we saw each other at the storeroom and well, his way of trying to have a conversation with me was rather cute.

I could tell that he was feeling awkward talking to me and I usually thought it was a hassle to try make friends but he was a bit too cute for me to resist.

After that, we started talking whenever we met while cleaning the store and it became less awkward. I found it funny how he tried to ask for my number. I thought he was kidding when he said he had a friend who wanted a tattoo but it turned out to be true.

I tried to keep a conversation with him because I could tell that he was a rather simple and sweet guy. I don't think he would ever trouble me and it was fun to talk to him.

I hang out with him a few times and I was having fun. I didn't think I could enjoy myself with other people. I usually focused on drawings and my classmates were usually annoying so I tried to stay away from them.

I also noticed that Arture may or may not like me. I've always dated older men and I don't think I'm interested in Arture like that. He's a sweetheart and a big softie so, I really hope I was mistaken. I hope we can remain friends and I hope he doesn't actually like me.

If he confesses, I would have to sadly turn him down because he's a little too good for me... And young, he's too young for me

Oh well, that's what I thought until this cute, annoying big bear stood in front of me with a bouquet of white flowers, smiling innocently with a pretty blush on his cheeks. Even his ears were red from embarrassment and he dressed like he was going to an interview

"Um, will you try to date me until you like me? I mean..... I feel like I'm not your type... But I like you so I thought I'll try to ask you out" He asked awkwardly and honestly... I fucking hate him because,

How the hell can I refuse such a cute ass confession!?

Ugh Arture, it should be illegal to be this cute!