28

Connor's pov
"Percy!"i said,I bumped into him in the hallway."Con man!"he said,we hugged."How was Long Island?"I asked,"Oh it was great,Grover and I had sex before I left."he said confidently."dude tmi."i said,"Anyways,what about you?"he asked."Evan and I have began to plan for our wedding."i said,"Hey that's awesome dude!"he said.i smiled,"we better go,Mr.D will have our heads made into alcohol if we're late again."he said.

Evan's pov
Graduation was almost coming up,both for me and Connor.it was a new year,and a very cold January.I was at home feeding mr.Whiskers when I suddenly got a call from Christine,"H-He-Hello?"I answered."Evan!Evan you gotta get to the hospital now!"it was Jeremy who answered,"W-What?why?whats g-go-going on?"I asked."She's giving birth!"he exclaimed,I widened my eyes."I-I'm on-on my way!"I said,I quickly ended the call and put on my shoes and coat.i ran to my car and carefully drove to the hospital,well what did you expect?I'm not a maniac,I'm careful.

At the hospital...

I ran to Christine's room,"I-I'm here!"i said.my mom was there,she had wheeled in something."Evan,meet Cyndi."Christine said,she took the name I suggested.my mom handed Cyndi to Jeremy and left the room,she said she'd come back with baby clothes.i carefully pulled up a chair next to Christine,she looked exhausted."Y-Yo-You did it."I said,she smiled."Y-Yay..."she said,then she fell asleep.