29

Connor's pov
February

I'm finally done with college

"Yo I'm so stoked about your book!"i said to Percy,"heh,thanks dude."he said.as we waited to get out diplomas I looked out at the crowd,I frowned.i sadly walked up to grab my diploma,but as I walked down I heard someone yell,"C-Co-Con-Connor!".i looked around,it couldn't be...could it?"Ev?"I called out,I saw him standing up on a chair."C-Co-Con-Connor!"he waved,he jumped down from the chair.We both ran towards each other,"EVAN!"I cried."C-CO-CON-CONNOR!"he sobbed,we both hugged each other tightly.i attacked him with kisses,"You came,but what about your-"he cut me off by holding his diploma.i smiled and kissed him passionately,"A-An-And,I brought more people."he said.he pointed at a group of people,I gasped.

It was Jeremy,Christine and Cyndi,Michael and Rich,and Zoe and Jared.we all group hugged,Percy And Grover joined our hug."Come on y'all,we got a wedding to plan!"Jared said,I held Evan's hand.

Evan's pov
After packing all of Connor's things,flying back home,and unpacking them into the house we began to play.Percy and Grover decided to stay for a while to help plan,once they attended they would go back to Long Island.but as we were planning Michael and Rich had to leave because they got a call from their surrogate,she was giving birth.So we let them go,Percy and Grover checked into a hotel along with Zoe and Jared while Jeremy,Christine,And Cyndi went back home.After feeding mr.Whiskers and brushing my teeth,I climbing into bed with Connor and snuggled up with him.