16📱

Time skip!

Evan's pov
Senior year was over

The sun was shiny,even though it felt cloudy

The birds were singing happily,even though they should be singing sadly

My love,my life,Connor,was leaving to go to New York for university.we would be having a long distance relationship,we talked about it for a while and we are positive we can handle it.Michael loaded Connor's stuff into his truck,Rich have him advice,and Zoe hugged him goodbye."Well..this is it."he said,I began to cry."Honey,please don't cry."he said,wiping my tears.i hugged him,"O-On-Only y-yo-you can-can ease my-my mind."I said.we kissed,"I'm only one call away."he whispered.he got into his truck,Zoe hugged me.i broke down crying,"Ev."I heard Connor say.i looked up,"There's something I forgot to give you."he said.he got out of his truck and walked up to me,then he got down on one knee.

"Evan Hansen,"he began,he took out a ring from his pocket.i gasped,"Will you marry me?"he asked."Y-Ye-Yes!"I cried,hugging him.he hugged me back,he slipped the ring on my finger.we passionately kissed,"I'll see you soon,fiancé."he whispered.he got in his truck,he looked back at me one last time.i smiled and waved,he smiled and waved back.then he drove off,I looked back down at my ring.