10📱

Connor's pov
"Is it me or are all the social butterflies in this school happy we're together?"I asked,"I-I agree."Evan said.we were holding hands as we were walking down the halls of school,"You two are adorable together!"Michael Mell said."You took are lit!"Rich Goranski said,"Th-Thanks!"Evan said.Michael hugged Evan while Rich gave me a fist bump,"I could honestly get used to this."I said as we walked into math class."M-Me t-to-too!"he said,we sat down next to each other.Everything seemed great,Evan and I just got 2 new friends but yet...something feels off.As Evan and I ate lunch with Zoe,Michael,and Rich I could sense tension in the air."What's wrong bro?"Zoe asked,"I don't know Zo,something just feels off."i said.

"Oh!is it cause of that weird conversation Evan and Jared had?"Rich said,Evan looked at him confused."H-Huh?"he asked,"Michael over heard your conversation with Jared,the one you had a week ago."Rich explained."Did he say anything bad?"i asked,"I think Jared's homophobic,that's all I could tell from the conversation."Michael said."Tea."Zoe said,"Ev why didn't you tell me before?"I asked."I-I t-thought it-it wasn't bad!"he said,Michael nearly choked on his sushi."Babe?whats wrong?"Rich asked,"Kelly!Ram!Jared!"he gasped out.we all widened our eyes,Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney were the most homophobic people in the school."We need to leave,NOW."i said,everyone nodded.