Chapter 16:Face 2 Face

Ochako burst through the door of the girls locker room. She quickly changed and ran out into the gym to see her team warming up.

"Uraraka you're late!" Coach Kayama says while Ochako runs over and starts joining the team in warmups.

"I'm sorry coach! I lost tra-" Kayama interrupts her.

"I don't wanna hear it! Just don't be late again!" She says while Ochako bumps the ball to Mina.

She had completely forgot about the fact that she had her first volleyball game that day. Since she was so busy clearing things up with Izuku she almost missed the game. Luckily Izuku had reminded her.

Speaking of Izuku, he had met up with the football team. It was Kirishima's idea for them to all hang out and bond as a team.

"Yo! Midoriya what's up man!" Kirishima said while walking up to Izuku who had arrived to the park earlier then the others.

"Hey Kirishima, you're here earlier." Izuku says making Kirishima laugh.

"Dude, you're here before me and I'm the one who set this all up." Kirsishima says making Izuku laugh a bit.

"Yeah, you got a point there." Izuku says while adjusting his sweatshirt from U.A.

It had his name printed on the back, just like all of the other football players. Even if they hadn't been the best team before this year, U.A school staff was very supportive and always gave the players personal sweatshirts and jerseys to wear in and out of games.

The whole team agreed to meet up, except Bakugo who said he'd be at the gym instead. He then separately messaged Izuku telling him he'd be stronger than him as well as better in sports. Izuku laughed at his message before disagreeing with him.

Izuku was completely fine with Katsuki to be using him as motivation to do better, after all they were on the same team, it benefited both of them and the rest of the team.

The rest of the team slowly arrived and they started talking. Most of the team was quiet, so they didn't contribute much.

"Yo Kaminari!" Mirio says while looking at Kaminari who looked like he was suffering.

"Yeah?" Kaminari answered slowly.

"What's goin on, you look....off." Mirio says while I Kaminari sighs.

"Man my parents were pissed when they got home this morning...they found out the cops were called so I got yelled at. Surprised they didn't kick me out." Kaminari says quietly.

"Damn, that sucks bro..." Kirishima says while sitting next to the yellow haired boy.

"Tell me about it, 3 strikes is an out and I'm like 15 strikes in. No clue how I'm not on the streets." Kaminari says laughing a bit.

"That's rough..." Mirio says while Sero nods in agreement.

"You'll be alright man, we all have our lows but we get through them even if it hurts." Izuku says surprising himself.

'I can get through it!' Izuku think to himself while smiling at the group.

"You know Izuku, I thought you changed." Kaminari says making Izuku a bit nervous.

Kaminari stands up and walks over to Izuku.

"But you haven't changed a bit since we were kids!" Kaminari says sticking his hand out for a fist bump.

Izuku slowly smiles back before fist bumping him.

"You knew each other when you were younger?"kirishima asks confused over the past being mentioned.