Chapter 113: Life's a Dungeon

More song's, yippee! This one is "life's a dungeon"-juice wrld unreleased

Izuku looked back down to the crowd who were all chanting 'Deku' he smiled and ripped the mask off, he then threw it in the crowd.

"Screw being anonymous!" He yelled out as the beat started to pick up.

Izuku smiled.

"Um, life's" Izuku looked to Keigo who was watching. Impressed that the boy would be daring to freestyle a song.

"Oh~" Izuku sang while looking in the air.

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" Izuku sang as he started to get hyper and jump around, he really felt the atmosphere now.

"Slayin' everything in my path" Izuku sang as Keigo smiled and decided to make his own little adlibs.

(Ayy) Keigo did a small adlib.

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs" Izuku sang before Keigo's adlib.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back" Izuku sang while smiling at Ochako.

(Hey)

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" Izuku beckoned the crowd to sing along and they did.

"Slayin' everything in my path" Izuku nodded along as the crowd sang with him.

(Ayy)

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs" Izuku started to think of the lines in the next verse that he would use.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back"

(Hey)

Izuku beckoned Keigo to have a verse and he nodded.

"I'm in the lost and found" Keigo started to freestyle.

"All I see is black fire when I walk around" Keigo put a hand on his head

"So I try to get higher, just to calm me down" Keigo shrugs.

'"Til I end up too high, it make me crack a frown" Keigo uses his finger to imitate a frown on his face before looking over to Izuku so he could continue.

"R.I.P. to my dad, hope I see you in heaven" Izuku started and Ochako watched with wide eyes as she thought back to when izuku had started thinking about his dad again.

"I hate you for dying before I could fix this" izuku decided to put his feelings out.

"But I love you for making me, you made a legend" izuku smiled as he pointed to the sky.

"Your son is a king, knew I wasn't gon' be a peasant" izuku shook his head before looking back down in front of him at the thousands of people in attendance of the festival.

"But I'ma do my thing, I'ma do my thing" izuku nodded.

"While you look down on me, I'ma get the green" Izuku looked at Keigo who took it as a queue to take over.

"Make it rain, word to Rihanna" Keigo grinned at the reference he made.

"They gonna need an Umbrella-ella-ella, ayy"

"Demons I've been beating, I've been fighting hella, hella, ayy" Keigo sang before the chorus started again.

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" izuku sang while the crowd joined him.