Chapter 135: Phone Call's

Sorry I've slowed down so much. Bit of a rough Christmas season for me. I had planned on releasing this on Christmas but then I kinda just lost the motivation to do it. I'm not dropping this story but updates won't be as fast as the multiple times a day they used to be unless I get into a groove again lol. Hopefully I'll be able to do a few times a week tho, idrk.

Keigo took out the AirPods with a grin on his face. Kyoka looked at him with curious eyes. "So?"

"I-"

Before Keigo could speak he got a phone call. His eyes lit up as he looked at the notification. "Hold on!"

He put the phone to his ear. "Yu is that you?!"

"Hey!"

Keigo laughed and sat down in a seat. "It's been so long, what made you call?!"

"I heard you were in Japan, the girls and I are off of tour right now so I thought it'd be great if we could meet up!"

Keigo had a huge smile on his face. "Hell yeah!" He looked over to Kyoka and then muted himself on the phone.

"Hey kid."

Kyoka tilted her head a bit. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna be an artist when you're older?"

Kyoka looked away but nodded, she was a bit embarrassed.

"Cool." Keigo unmuted himself. "Yo remember the Jiro's shop?"

"Yeah! Oh my god we haven't been there in so long!"

Keigo chuckled. "Well im there now, swing by we can talk."

"Alright! See you in a few Taki!"

Keigo laughed. "See ya'"

He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket. Taki was a nickname he was called by his closest friend in high school. Yu Takeyama; who was now a pop star in Japanese culture. The two made songs when they were younger and quite quickly Yu was picked up by a label. Keigo on the other hand went a different way.

They hadn't spoken since they graduated, so it was nice to hear from her. There was never a falling out they just grew apart.

"Who was that?"

Keigo looked over to Kyoka and smiled. "My old buddy from high school. You might actually know her."

Kyoka raised a brow. "How would I know her?"

Keigo stands up. "She's a part of an idol group here."

"Oh, which one?"

Keigo shrugged and laughed. "I don't know but she's doing well so I'd assume a popular one."

Kyoka rolled her eyes. "What's her name?"

"Yu Takeyama."

Kyoka's mouth gaped open slightly. "Wait like THE Yu Takeyama?!"

Keigo grinned and nodded. "Yup, the one and most likely not only, Yu takeyama." Keigo chuckled to himself as Kyoka started to fangirl. 

"She's coming here?! Oh my g-"

Keigo put his index finger into the air. "Ahhuh stop."

Kyoka stared at him. "What?"

"Don't get all giddy, if you treat her like she's a pop star she'll see you as a fan not a normal person. So if you wanna actually get to know her then don't do all this when she's here."

Kyoka slowly nodded at him. "Okay..."

"Speaking of,when will she be here?"

Keigo shrugged. "No clue, probably soon but not soon enough to sit around waiting. I wanna check out the shop so let's go." Keigo turned toward the door to the main shop.