Chapter 119: Spring

"Ahhh! Katsuki I did it!" Camie said as she shoved a paper in the boys face.

It was mid April, the past months since izuku and Ochako got back to Japan had been surprisingly uneventful.

Katsuki read the paper in Camie's hand and his eyes lit up.

"Holy shit!" He said as he looked back up to Camie with a big smile on his face.

"I'm in!" She said opening her arms.

Katsuki chuckled as he wrapped the girl into a hug. "I'm so proud of you." He said as he swayed the two back and forth. Camie giggled.

"I'm so excited!" Camie told the boy who smiled and nodded.

"A four year scholarship. I knew you were smart but damn!" Katsuki said to the girl as he started to read the paper again.

"University of Miyazaki! I'm so excited!" Camie smiled as she took out her phone.

Katsuki couldn't help but smile.

The only thing to ruin his mood was that little voice in the back of his head. Telling him that he was going to lose her because she was moving away.

Graduation for her was only 2 months away.

Izuku yawned as he sat up in bed. It was a Sunday morning 18th of April. He quickly rolled off of his bed and walked to his dresser. He picked out a green tee and a pair of black shorts. It was getting warmer by the day.

It was spring break, they had off until may 1st. Then there was only a month left of school. Izuku grabbed his phone as he walked into the bathroom.

He opened up the football group chat and saw everyone talking to Mirio. The boy would be graduating that year along with Nejire and Tamaki, so the football guys wanted to hang out with them as much as possible.

*Come on don't ego us "Deku"* Shoto messaged in the group chat.

Izuku snorted a laugh as he held his toothbrush in his hand.

He quickly put toothpaste on it and rinsed it before putting it in his mouth.

*Sorry guys, I'm just so famous sometimes I forget I have friends.* Izuku sarcastically messaged as he used one hand to type and the other to brush his teeth.

*happens to the best of us.* Shinso messages back and izuku shakes his head while laughing.

*Fr tho Izuku read back. I wanna know if you gonna come with us.* Mirio messaged the chat and Izuku quickly read back.

He raised a brow.

*a water park in April?!* The boy messaged the chat as he spit out the toothpaste in his mouth.

He turned around and wiped his mouth on a towel. He then grabbed his phone and started to walk out of his bathroom.

"Morning mom." Izuku said as he walked into the kitchen and started to open the fridge.

"Morning izuku." Inko smiled as she rubbed her eyes.

"How'd you sleep?" Izuku asked as he took milk out of the fridge and set it on the counter.

"Good, my new bed is amazing. Helps my back tons." Inko told the boy before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm happy you like it." Izuku said with a smile as he grabbed a cup from the cabinet above him.

Since Izuku got back from America his music had blown up in America. He had a constant stream of money now. He got his mom a new car so that he wouldn't have to share the old one. He also got her a new bed so she wouldn't have any more back pain.

Some of his friends wondered why he didn't buy a mansion or something but he went by a very strict saying.

Act broke, to stay rich.

"So izuku, are you and the guys gonna do anything for Katsuki's eighteenth birthday?" Inko asked as she set her coffee cup down on the counter and walked up to Izuku.

"I'm not sure, haven't really thought about it but I think it'd be cool." Izuku said as inko hugged the boy.

"I think you should, only turn 18 once. Trust me you'll miss it when you're my age." Inko giggled and izuku smiled while hugging the woman back.

"Don't worry, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Even when I am your age I hope I'll have something for you to look forward to if you get what I'm saying." Izuku chuckled as he patted his mom's back.

"Grand babies!" Inko giggled and izuku nodded.

"Not just yet obviously but, someday I wanna start a family. Like Isn't it just so crazy that you can create a whole human?" Izuku said to his mother who snorted out a laugh.

"Yes izuku I know, after all your father and I created you!" Inko pinched the boys cheek and he chuckled.

"That's true." Izuku said as inko let go of his cheek.

"Anyways what are the plans for today?" Inko asked izuku as she walked over and picked up her coffee again.

Izuku chuckled as he poured milk into the cup he had pulled out. "The guys are talking about going to a water park. Since we're trying to spend as much time with the ones graduating as we can." Izuku said to the woman who nodded.

"Would Ochako go with you?" Inko asked the boy while tilting her head slightly.

"Probably, nejire one of the girls graduating was on her volleyball team last year and I know they're quite friendly. Plus a lot of the guys are dating so girls will probably be with us." Izuku shrugged as he opened his phone again.

Izuku read all of the messages that were sent since he last checked.

"The 20th at 10am we're going apparently." Izuku said out loud as he started to type.

"Oh so on Katsuki's birthday! That's perfect!" Inko said with a smile.

*im down, girls are welcome I assume?* izuku sent his messages before looking back up to his mom with a grin.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Izuku said before looking back down to his phone.

*for sure, Nejire coming with us so all the girls are welcome.* Mirio messaged the chat and Izuku smiled before switching to Ochako's text messages.

*water park on Tuesday with everyone, wanna go?* He messaged before picking up the cup he filled with milk and taking a sip.

"Don't forget to put the milk back." Inko pointed out and izuku smiled while nodding.

He put down his cup and grabbed the milk, he quickly put it back in the fridge and stretched.

"Still tired?" Inko asked the boy who nodded before looking back down at his phone.

*my parents said I could go so yeah!* Ochako had messaged back.

Izuku smiled and put his phone back in his pocket.

'A water park...that'll be fun.'