(Y/N) Morpheus/Darkrai: The Phantasmal Sorcerer

Darkrai is a black, shadow-like creature

Darkrai is a black, shadow-like creature. He has a small head with a white fog-like ghostly plume billowing from his head covering one of its bright blue eyes, with the portion on his face resembling hair. It also has a red spiky growth around its neck. It has skinny arms and long black tatters hanging from its shoulders. he also has black, claw-like hands. He has the slight appearance of an hourglass figure and appears to be wearing an old, ripped cloak. He normally does not have any sort of legs, but he is able to extend stilt-like appendages in their place.

After being summoned into the living world by Nacht Faust, and besting him during the devil-binding ritual. Darkrai offers not to take over his body, in exchange for being able to roam the living world on his own volition.

To better blend in with the human population, Darkrai his Nightmare Magic to alter his own appearance to a more human-like form. Along with granting himself a new name.

(Y/N) Morpheus

Appearance: 

(Y/N) is a tall male with a lean build who looks to be late twenties in terms of age, and is considered attractive mainly due to his facial features. The fog-like ghostly plume from his original devil form now appears as snow-white hair, he retains his vibrant blue eyes.

His striking appearance has lead many people, mostly females, to refer to him as "The Handsome Devil". *Wink Wink* (Note: They don't know his real identity)

(Author Speaking: For a clearer reference on (Y/N) Morpheus' appearance, image either Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth or Jujutsu Kaisen's Gojo Satoru) 

Personality: 

(Y/N) is a rather complex individual. He's usually very nonchalant and playful with friends and certain peers, though in some cases he can be quite heartless. People who annoy and/or aggravate him are subjected to horrific nightmares that can last for weeks or months (assuming their minds can withstand it). However, it doesn't occur very often as he doesn't get annoyed too frequently. Because human culture is foreign to him, he is unaware to certain customs and lacks modesty in many cases.

Yami Sukehiro describes (Y/N)'s Ki as being very mysterious and slightly unnerving.

Morgen Faust claims that (Y/N) is more kind hearted than he admits.  

Due to his time in the Underworld, he has an extreme distain for anything bleak and boring.

Battle Prowess:

In the underworld, (Y/N) is noted as a powerful mid-ranking devil who could battle high-ranking devils. In the living world, (Y/N)'s power rivals that of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knight Captains, even without a grimoire.

Nightmare Magic: A rare affinity which allows (Y/N) to generate powerful and vivid illusions that break the boundary between fantasy and reality. He also wields telekinetic and hypnotic powers, along with levitation, short range teleportation and more. 

His magic bears characteristics similar to Yami Sukehiro's Dark Magic and Nacht Faust's Shadow Magic. Thus their Union Magic is immensely powerful and nigh unrivaled in synergy.

His time in the living world has enable him to learn other forms of magic, mainly transformation, creation and reinforcement.

He is noted to possess impressive physical ability, even without the use of magic.

Stats:

Physical Strength: 5/5

Magic Amount: 5/5

Magic Control: 5/5

Mana Sensing: 4/5

Cleverness: 4/5

Lack of Modesty: 5/5

Other noteworthy traits:

Due to his origins as a devil, (Y/N) cannot wield a grimoire unless it bears a five-leaf clover.

(Y/N) tends to say "Oh my" and "Oh dear" very often.

He has strong alcohol resistance.

The presence of a New Moon empowers him. 

Romantic Interests

Vanessa Enoteca

And

Mereoleona Vermillion

Author Speaking:

Since devils are usually seen as ridiculously powerful in Black Clover, (Y/N) Morpheus/Darkrai may come across as op. At least until other power mages and other devils come into play.