1st Page: Phantasms Face The Light and The Dark

Nacht Faust, A young nobleman of the Clover Kingdom was deep into demonology, the study of devils. One day, his father and mother informs him of a unique devil called Darkrai. A Mid-Ranking devil who possesses magic power capable of battling High-Ranking Devils and impress Supreme Devils. Driven with the desire of taming this creature, Nacht summons Drakrai from the underworld and enacts the Devil-Binding ritual. With two other Mid-Ranking Devils at his command, the young nobleman believed that victory would be swift. And it was...

Just not for him...

Faced against Drakrai's Nightmare Magic, Nacht quickly found himself overwhelmed by its power and was met with swift defeat. Failing the ritual spells death for the caster, however Darkrai had other plans. The devil opted to spare the nobleman, in exchange for severing his ties to the underworld and allowing him to roam free in the living world. Nacht had no choice but accept the offer, and so the Pitch-Black Devil was released into the living world. After briefly exploring, Darkrai found an abandoned house within the common realm. He occupies the shelter and dons himself a new appearance and identity.

(Y/N) Morpheus. 

Fours Months has passed since Darkrai, or rather (Y/N) Morpheus was freed from the underworld. He settles in common realm far from others, spending most of the time immersing himself in the language, customs and history of the Clover Kingdom. The text has proven to be quite intriguing. Though one event in particular had him especially curious, The Attack of the Ancient Demon and The First Wizard King. Unfortunately, the details to how the creature appeared were unknown, which only further fueled his curiosity. But alas...

The night sky veiled over the country and with it, a New Moon. A lunar phase invisible to the naked eye, but Morpheus can see it clearly. He can feel its presence and his mana swells within him. A truly cathartic feeling. But, he has spent enough time adjusting his residence. At dawn he will partake in some mild exploring in the common realm. 

(Some Time Later)

Dawn had arrived. Morpheus rises from his bed and gazes at the morning sun. It's brightest was a bit too much form his eyes, but he adjusts fairly quickly. He clothes himself in a black robe, lined with blue streaks at the bottom and red streaks at the collar. A pair of indigo boots decorated with the image of a new moon on the sides.

He steps out of his current residence, his snow-white hair sways in respond to the gentle breeze blowing by. His blue eyes begin to glow with eagerness, as he makes his way to the Clover Kingdoms' Noble Realm.

On the way Morpheus passes by the nearby village in the common realm. His presence and mana immediately catches the attention of the villagers.

"Hey. Who is the guy"? One male villager questions.

"Look at his clothing, he doesn't look like he's from here". Another male points.

"Oh my goodness"! A female villager exclaims softly.

"He's quite dashing for a foreigner". Another female marvels at his appearance.

Though some find themselves instinctively distancing themselves from Morpheus.

As he walks by, (Y/N) thoroughly scans the area.

"Hmmm... Many of the villagers appear to be actively avoiding me. Perhaps out of reflex, they sense my power and their bodies react as such. Though others are staring at me very intently, particularly the females". (Y/N) makes his assessment.

"Heeeyyy Handsome"! A voice calls out.

(Y/N) stops and looks back, he spot a group of woman smiling and waving at him. All while bearing seductive looks. (Y/N) gives no reaction and walks off. The woman giggle amongst themselves, presuming the mystery man to be shy in nature.