An Unknown Adeptus

(photo does belong to me ^^ I'm just gonna dump all of my unfinished genshin art into this book ~ anyways)

*Ganyu Pov*

...

'My older sister is nothing but a distant memory, a faded photograph. The sixth yaksha who disappeared during the heat of the archon war. Naturally, many assume she met the same fate as her fellow guardians.'

' I really can't believe she just disappeared, I know she's out there somewhere. ' 

'I swear I can still feel her presence around me, listening, watching.. over all of Liyue. Even now .. it's like she's right beside me..'

Suddenly a voice from above brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hello, sister."  

I gasped, I knew that voice .. is that even possible? No, there's no way .. it .. it sounded like her! It could be! .. It was ...

"wrongg~" he practically purred, clearly satisfied with himself as he appeared  before me in a flash of anemo.

"XIAO you scared me!" "oh, did I now?" I rolled my eyes "ugh, you suck!!" He gasped dramatically, gripping at his heart "~oh, such a hurtful insult!" I leaned back onto the grass with a smirk, "you know what? I take it back, you don't suck. You have nothing to suck, you get no bitches. none." 

"whatever, you know I don't swing that way, .. Oh! that reminds me, how's Keqing?" "she's fine" he frowned, disappointed by my answer "c'mon, that's all?" "yep!" he glared at me, not uttering a word.  "what? you jealousy?" I snickered. 

"Hmph, fine. I have to leave anyways" 

"wait! can I invite her to have dinner with us tonight?"

"you know how I feel about mortals." 

He kept his familiar cold expression, but after all these years it was too easy for me to know how he felt. I could read every one of his emotions through his eyes, and at that moment they lit up. Heh, that emo bitch can't wait to meet my fiancee.

"... well .. you know where to find me" 

"yay!"

He vanished just as quickly as he appeared. I sighed as I felt the presence of my sister disappear with him.

 it always does ...

..

*Aether Pov*

.

"Well, this is rather confusing." I said, squinting at the vague list of instructions Childe had given to me. Paimon sat on the wooden countertop of Wanmin restaurant, immediately devouring each dish Xiangling placed in her vicinity. "What's wrong traveler ?"  she said between mouthfuls. 

"I asked Childe if he had any information about The Adepti, and .. he handed me this note? His handwriting is completely illegible, I've only been able to decipher one sentence!"