Yellow

art creds to - @PACCHi__PA  - on twt !!

hihi lovely readers !!!

I finally have a break from school and (very surprisingly) I passed all my classes, so updates will probably be more often !! .. ehhh no promises tho .. o u o

Also, from now own there's gonna be quite a bit of ganqing in this story, especially this chapter so umm .. buckle your seatbelts kids.

...

*Ganyu Pov*

..

I shuffled on the floor, my frustration growing madly as I nearly turned my closet upside down in pursuit. 

"Ganyuuuu~" 

My head snaps up towards the sound of my lover calling my name "Yes, Keq?" Faint tapping  quickly became louder as Keqing hurried from the door of our abode to our bedroom. 

"Ready to go baby?" 

I looked back at her, on the verge of pouting, "I can't find my heels." She gave me a sweet smile in return. "I bet Xiao took them, he's probably out fighting at the moment. .. If we leave now you can steal them back before he returns. If not, you can wear mine."

.. "Xiao took them??  .. Honestly now that you mention it, that is quite likely."

Returning to my feet I swept Keqing into a quick embrace and planted a kiss on her cheek. My lips traveled further to her ear as I whispered a soft "I love you," and with that, we dissipated into nothing but small sprinkles of cryo.

I released Keqing as I felt the scenery around us change, now at the front desk of Wangshu Inn. 

We hurried up the stairs, Keqing immediately darting into Xiao's room of the inn. She dashes to the closet doors and tugs them open. Moving with the utmost speed and precision, in a matter of seconds she raises a white and gold heeled shoe, placing it in my hands. 

I simply stare in awe, has she always looked this gorgeous? I cannot wait for her to be my wife.

She turns to me, second shoe in hand.

"Everything alright, love ?"

Immediately dropping the shoe I lean forward and pull Keqing up towards me as soft lips meet mine. 

"mM? gah- Ganyu?" Keqing mumbles into the kiss. Her attempts to speak are futile as I take the chance to push my tongue past her lips. "a-ah" I lean closer, attempting to travel further into her mouth, coating every inch with my tongue. I press her chest against mine. She shivers at the feeling of my hand on the back of her neck.

The rush is getting to me as butterflies swirl in my stomach, heat building every second. I almost forget that we are still in public.